6th Annual Mardi Krawl - April 5-8 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bang Bang

Age is a state of mind.
Threads
Website
www.lalandkrewesers.com
Its time to start planning your 2018 wheeling trips and we sincerely hope you put the 6th Annual Mardi Krawl on that list. It is once again being held at Hawk Pride Mountain Off-Road Park in Tuscumbia, AL. We will have the park to ourselves as it will be closed for our event. And as we have had in the past, great food, the Jeff Henson Band playing on Fri night and if you choose to come to the optional dinner on Thur night, Jeff will be playing an exclusive acoustical show in the lodge again. It was a great show last year. We are having the obstacle course race again and this year we are going to add a blind driver race also. There will be prizes for the winners of both races. And of course we'll have a full raffle on Sat night. Oh, and for those who don’t like to rough it, Mark built 4more cabins with full baths. So get to our website and get yourself registered.

www.mardikrawl.com

So, you've never been to Hawk Pride Mountain Off-Road Park? With over 1,000 acres and more than 120 trails from stock beginner to all-out buggy no matter what your level of experience and / or rig, you will have a great time. You can check out the park here: Hawk Pride. So don't wait......get yourself registered. It's gonna be a Mardi Gras style party in north Alabama.

Register for Mardi Krawl here ---------> The Official Website For Mardi Krawl

This year its not on my daughters birthday and I'm in between rigs sold the Taco in November and looking to pull the trigger on a 200 right now. Actually just posted a wanted post in the classified here :cheers: We'll see what the future brings I have 5 dealerships in LA, TN looking for my next MTN Goat :hmm:

This year its not on my daughters birthday and I'm in between rigs sold the Taco in November and looking to pull the trigger on a 200 right now. Actually just posted a wanted post in the classified here :cheers: We'll see what the future brings I have 5 dealerships in LA, TN looking for my next MTN Goat :hmm:

Larry, I just heard yesterday that sold the Taco in favor of buying a 200. Let me know if you want any help looking for one. I can have our 2 sponsoring dealerships keep an eye out for any trade-ins. Hope you can get one soon and come hang out for the weekend. It’s been too long since we wheeled and sat around a camp fire.

Larry, I just heard yesterday that sold the Taco in favor of buying a 200. Let me know if you want any help looking for one. I can have our 2 sponsoring dealerships keep an eye out for any trade-ins. Hope you can get one soon and come hang out for the weekend. It’s been too long since we wheeled and sat around a camp fire.

Thanks Mike I agree its been too long look forward to it and I really appreciate the offer on the lookout out for the 200 I'll PM you the details. Jude just offered me a ride a with him so 200 or in a 100 looks like I'm IN :cheers:

life is a venture, you have to make the best of it. The cards don`t play in my favor!:bang:

Only a couple more days to get in on the best pricing for the 6th Annual Mardi Krawl. You better hurry up! Don't miss out!​

tenor-2.gif

Hate I'm gonna miss it. Dang Govt.!

I'd like to report that BSLCA is donating a pretty cool, if I say so myself, prize for the $10 charity raffle!

A ARB 2500 Awning and full Annex room!

bout time lol

Good times and 1st class event even in the worst weather conditions it was a great time catching up with everyone. Certainly appreciate Mike and ALL the LLK crew that worked hard to make the event the best it could be. We never really check out the local spots when we attend events but the weather forced us to look and the Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals area has lots to see and do definitley enjoyed our morning checking out the local spots. Always appreciate seeing and exploring new areas. Really enjoyed Paul and Jude's company on the whole trip we spent a day and half on the Natchez Trace going up and full day coming back. Here are some of my pics.

BSLCA FB Album - (feel free to add yours) Log In or Sign Up to View
Google Album - https://photos.app.goo.gl/Xvskkv5x6yY9fJhv2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom