60 Series Front Bumper and Roof Rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ocho77

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.op-art.guru
Front bumper is sold. Roof rack is still hanging out in the barn

Figured I would ask here first. Can easily meet up or haul to the fall color(less) tour if you are going. I'll give it a week or so on here, then post to the masses.

FJ60/62 front bumper. Made by Shaw Fabrication out of Alabama. Super heavy duty. No winch mount but one could easily be added. $300

IMG_1756.jpg
IMG_1757.jpg
IMG_1758.jpg

Also have a roof rack that was on Kate's 62. $300

IMG_3922.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg
IMG_1050.jpg

Last edited:
On the roof rack, if the Safari style is your thing (and I think they are way cool) you would be VERY hard pressed to build one for that money.

Figured I would ask here first. Can easily meet up or haul to the fall color(less) tour if you are going. I'll give it a week or so on here, then post to the masses.

FJ60/62 front bumper. Made by Shaw Fabrication out of Alabama. Super heavy duty. No winch mount but one could easily be added. $300

View attachment 3129965View attachment 3129967View attachment 3129968

Also have a roof rack that was on Kate's 62. $300

View attachment 3129971

View attachment 3129973View attachment 3129974
Do you still have the bumper? I live in the Fort Wayne are of Indiana.

Do you still have the bumper? I live in the Fort Wayne are of Indiana.
I do still have bumper and the roof rack. I actually grew up in that area. Churubusco to be exact.

I actually live in Huntington now use to live in Fort Wayne. Question does the bumper just bolt up? Any modifications needed to get it bolted on? I have a 60.
How can I lock this down? I can drive up. With the holiday coming up what works for you?

I actually live in Huntington now use to live in Fort Wayne. Question does the bumper just bolt up? Any modifications needed to get it bolted on? I have a 60.
How can I lock this down? I can drive up. With the holiday coming up what works for you?
I'll send you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom