60/62 Series- Set of Brand New Rear Upper Hatch Supports/Shocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

arcteryx

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.cruiseryard.com
We've added a new line to CruiserYard- rear upper hatch supports/shocks for 60/62 Series! These are high quality supports for your rear upper hatch. We bought some of these for ourselves and was so impressed with the craftsmanship that we became a vendor! They come with a 1 year warranty on the shock and lifetime warranty on the posts. And they best part is they won't break the bank- they are only $25 for a pair + shipping.

They can be purchased here- http://www.cruiseryard.com/60-series-set-of-brand-new-upper-hatch-supports-shocks/

Can't find 80 series hatch supports

Can't find 80 series hatch supports

Hey B- Yes thats correct. They are being manufactured and as soon as they are done I will have them. I will post another thread when they are ready. I can let you know directly too. Hope you are well.

We've added a new line to CruiserYard- rear upper hatch supports/shocks for 60/62 Series! These are high quality supports for your rear upper hatch. We bought some of these for ourselves and was so impressed with the craftsmanship that we became a vendor! They come with a 1 year warranty on the shock and lifetime warranty on the posts. And they best part is they won't break the bank- they are only $25 for a pair + shipping.

They can be purchased here- http://www.cruiseryard.com/60-series-set-of-brand-new-upper-hatch-supports-shocks/
Do you no longer make these? Or are they moved? Mine failed so I'm looking to replace them :eek:

Do you no longer make these? Or are they moved? Mine failed so I'm looking to replace them :eek:

I do have some unsure why they are not on the site. That pricing is not corerect though in post 1. Email if interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom