2K miles from home, requesting info (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My wife,daughter,dog and are on our way to Ouray for a week to the FJ Summit in our 1st Gen 4runner. Clutch decided it doesn't want to participate. Since Arkansas, when taking off from a stop,it shakes pretty good, and has gotten worse. I'm in NM now heading towards Albuquerque, and then turning north. Any recommendations on shops in the area would be great. I've got tools, but doubt my 4 year old would be much help removing, and then lifting it back in place.
Thanks
Dorton

Give Safari Ltd a call in Grand Junction, CO.

And the number is 970-245-5898. There is also a 4x4 shop in Durango but don't have info on it. Probably you'll be coming that way.

My wife,daughter,dog and are on our way to Ouray for a week to the FJ Summit in our 1st Gen 4runner. Clutch decided it doesn't want to participate. Since Arkansas, when taking off from a stop,it shakes pretty good, and has gotten worse. I'm in NM now heading towards Albuquerque, and then turning north. Any recommendations on shops in the area would be great. I've got tools, but doubt my 4 year old would be much help removing, and then lifting it back in place.
Thanks
Dorton

You can always goes to American Toyota in ABQ.... Talk to Rich Rozelle and tell him Onur sent ya.

Dorton-
Great to meet you at the Summit, you have a great family! Hope all goes well with the truck on the return. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom