26' Cuddy Cabin Cruiser - Boat - $6000.00 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.thelandcruiser.com
Selling because I like jetski fishing and need some room.
PM me if interested.
thanks,
SY.

Reliable 1978 Fiberform fishing cruiser...It has a newer motor( Panther 350) that was put in 4 years ago...Its freshwater cooled and runs great! The outdrive is a Volvo-penta 280 and is in good condition and comes with2 extra props Its 26 feet long and 8.5 feet wide....this boat spent most of its life in utah and arizona,,,just recently being brought here 6 months ago from Arizona. It has seen very little salt water use and is a solid boat in general. COMES WITH A FULL CANVAS CAMPER ENCLOSURE FOR THE REAR OF THE BOAT. The electrical system is in good condition with all guages working...gas guage is a little off though. All the lights work except 2 lights just outside the cabin door that illuminate the rear deck..have not got around to trouble shoot them. It has two batteries that are deep cycle and seem to hold a charge just fine but are a couple years old. This boat starts right up every time and holds 85 gallons of gas...It has a small galley wich boasts a 2 burner propane (not alcohol) stove top that works great It has a 3 gallon tank located up on the fly bridge underneath the cover...no fridge as this was taken out long ago but has a space for one. It has a porta potty in the bathroom which is removable, The only sink on board is next to the stove top and is not working but the 30 gallon fresh water tank is connected ...it will need a $40 electric pump to work again. The water tank is located up in the bow under the V-birth, This boat can sleep 4-6 people it has a large V-birth, and cool single bunks ...one folds out over the dinette and the other uses the table are and converts to a larger one just below the fold-out bunk. The boat has had new indoor outdoor gray carpet put down wich I am not fond of but it is new...the rear deck was done with the same cheap carpet...I would just paint the rear deck area if I was gonna keep her,,there is no bait system on this boat...yet another thing I would do if I was going to make it into more of a fishing boat. The Fiberglass is in great condition and looks original. The boat has hydraulic steering and both stations steer the boat with ease, the engine cotrols are solid and work great...It starts right up and cruises @ 20 MPH and planes easily with the help of the trim tabs which are working perfectly from both stations. Top speed is around 30 MPH. It comes with a depth/fish finder, AM/FM/CD/IPOD stereo with 6 speakers (sounds real good) and a few odds and ends. Also included is a brand new Bimini top which is 6 feet long and covers the entire fly bridge! 1999 Trailrite Trailer also comes with the boat and has Permanent AZ. plates, Working SURGE BRAKES!!!, 4 barnd new heavy duty tires plus a slightly used spare. Boat has clear Calif. title, trailer comes Clear Arizona Title and bill of sale

outside_11.jpg

outside_5.jpg

outside_10.jpg

outside_3.jpg

outside_4.jpg

outside_1.jpg

outside_16.jpg

outside_7.jpg

outside_6.jpg

outside_15.jpg

outside_9.jpg

engine_1.jpg