24 March 2012 SFLC Meet and Greet- Andolinis 12pm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are leaving Friday and staying in Asheville Friday night . I told my wife about eating at Andolinis and she was excited UNTIL I mentioned a bunch of SC Cruiser heads we're gonna be there :) . Then she said we are going to SC to see my baby nephew not to talk cruisers. So I guess my plan was shot down. If I get lucky my brother and I might try and roll by in his 40. Hope to see you guys Saturday!

This is the problem with America. Are you a man or are you a mouse. Use your pimp hand the next time she offers her opinion:flipoff2:

That's classic !! No comment!!

Damn you guys are rough on a brotha !!!!

Sorry guys just now in Columbia!

e5058d3e.jpg

ed97141e.jpg

617cb22b.jpg

450495c0.jpg

674e4e6a.jpg

2adf2267.jpg

9d01f6b9.jpg

Thanks all for coming out....on this on again off again weather day.

Great to see Doc again...

Decent showing....we had myself, BBQBoy, RedfishBluegrass, ShermanFJ62, FKMV and Doc in attendance. We had a couple beers...some pizza...some calzones...talked about Land Cruisers, fishing, etc.

Some topics we went over as club business:

1. Cancelling Carolina Beach at end of month...everyone is tied up and unable to put the effort it deserves. We may try to go with ONSC on their run there or later in Fall when it cools off.

2. Confirmed next meeting at Suwee Rest in Awendaw (north of Mt Pleasant on Hwy 17 North...left side) for April Meet and Greet.

3. Encouraged those able to attend GSMTR and ONSC Spring Tide Ride both coming up in April and May.

4. We had some interest in trying to get back in list for either Mt Pleasant Christmas Parade or the Summerville Christmas Parade...more to follow

5. We are also working on tshirts and hats. Look for a couple polls to nail down colors and such and to gauge interest for a low production run depending on involvement.

Took some pictures...shook some hands and as we were leaving another FJ62 drove by and blew the horn...dont know who it was but it was Karma. LOL

Thanks again for support...we missed Glenn, Chris, RKing, Excessive, Handegan and hope to get them at the next event.

Below:
RedFishBlueGrass (FJ60), FKMV (UZJ100), Brock (UZJ100), Doc (FJ60, BBQBoy (UZJ100), ShermanFJ62 (FJ60)

SFLC_MnG_Mar2012 002.jpg

Last edited:
Hate I missed you guys today! NICE RIGS!! Your post came through on my phone right when we passed the North Charleston sign( 2:15) today. This was our first road trip with our daughter (21 month old) and its not as easy as I was hoping it would have been. My wife got us up early today with the intentions of actually making it to eat pizza but 2 s***ty diapers later and stopping to eat lunch we rolled in around 2:30ish. Hope to see you guys at GSMTR . Rance

Thanks again for support...we missed Glenn, Chris, RKing, Excessive, Handegan and hope to get them at the next event.

Dang! I completely missed this one. no idea....appartently i wasnt missed though.....wah wah:crybaby:

Dang! I completely missed this one. no idea....appartently i wasnt missed though.....wah wah:crybaby:

Yea, Brock said he was glad you didn't show. Said you remind him of a guy that use to bully him in school.

no problem....i realize you had no internet for the past couple months and could not check the calendar or forum to find out where and when. Go ahead and write them down in calendar now so if you lose all internet, email, and phone numbers again you can at least no where to meet. :)

we didnt think your girlfriend would let you drive HER 4RUNNER anyhow...:flipoff2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom