24 Hours of Uwharrie - May 14 and 15 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Come on out for the 24 Hours of Uwharrie. Test your skills against other adventurers and see if you and your team can win. We would love some additional Land Cruisers/Toyotas out there.

This is a waypoint based adventure race in Uwharrie forest and surrounding areas. You load in a waypoint and proceed to the location. At the location there are specific tasks to complete. Also, canoeing and 3 gun is involved. Whichever team completes the most tasks in 24 hours wins.

Starts at 12 pm on Saturday and ends at 12 pm on Sunday. We do race through the night.

https://overlanderproject.com/collectio ... 7552249032

The winners last year went home with a coupon for a set of 5 BF Goodrich Tires up to 37 inches and a Warn Winch.

**Mods - if this is not ok to post, please delete. Thank you.

One of these days I’ll be out there, this year isn’t that year :(

have fun!

Thanks. We have like 10 teams. I believe (not 100% sure) the prizes are 1st place - set of 5 bfg's up to size 37, second place - warn winch, 3rd place - warn winch, plus other stuff. Going to be interesting in the rain.

Also, any feedback on a shorter length. 24 hours seems to scare people off. And I loved 36 hrs for 3 years, but I like straight up nonsense. ;<)

We were thinking 6 or 12 hours.

Watch all the action on Instagram at #OP24. The race starts today at 12 pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom