2022 Winter Olympics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NCFJ

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Heather and I are both big fans of The Olympics, both Summer and Winter. So for two weeks every two years you will find us glued to the teli at every free moment keeping up with events. Right now I am watching Curling (Heather is off riding a horse to make up for missing Thursday). I have always liked Curling. What I have found a new affinity for is Woman's Ice Hockey. Somehow it just seems so much faster and more precise than the Men. A whole lot more passing for sure.

I am really looking forward to how well Shaun White stacks up against the kids. At 35 he is the old man for sure. One of his competitors apparently commented to him about growing up playing his video game. He is 13 years older then his competition.

Biathlon has always been a favorite of mine and coverage has been getting better year after year.

Germany won the men's Luge again, they own the sport for over a decade now. I can not imagine the rush of going over 80 MPH on a sled, I love watching the level of talent required to compete at that level. All the track sports are great to watch.

Anyway, post up, what are you following?

I normally watch but doubt I can this year...... just way too busy at work. I already missed watching any of the Dakar and King of the Hammers.

Women's Big Air Ski jumping is on right now. HOLY SHlT!!!!!!!!

The Big Air Ski jumping is insane. I'd be screaming and soiling myself the whole way down the ramp. I started to say that I wouldn't make it down the ramp, but I would make it down.....just not standing up. Pretty sure that would hurt my score.

The Flying Tomato rides again!! Rooting for Shaun White tonight in half pipe finals. 35 years old!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom