SOLD 2017 TRD Pro - 11,600 mi - BUILT - Redding/Tahoe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I purchased my 4Runner 2 years ago because I needed something bigger than my old SUV and realized splitting time in Tahoe would require a highly capable 4x4 for the winter snow storms. After 2 years and a lot of time/money, I have the truck built up, but find that I’d still like to have a good rear AC for my dogs (our other place is in Redding, CA which can have “furnace like” summer temps) and a more powerful engine for the mountain driving I’m doing. What I can’t and won’t sacrifice is cargo capacity and ability to handle Sierra snow storms and refuse to chain up. Last winter, I watched BMW’s, VW’s, Explorers, and a few others slip and slide around the steep roads as my 4Runner made its way around the unplowed streets.

Still evaluating the Land Cruiser and a couple others, but I guess time to to put my 4Runner up For Sale…

2017 White TRD Pro w/11,600 miles – 99.9% pavement – PERFECT CONDITION
Icon Stage 7 lift (billet) with the S2 kit (dual front shock) w/3" Overland rear and hydraulic bump stop
RCI skid plates (front, trans, t-case, fuel tank)
Pelfreybuilt Front Winch bumper w/Warn Zeon 10s Platinum
Shrockworks Sliders
Baja 30” S8 in grille, 40” curved OnX6 on roof, S2 Sport fogs, S2 racer ditch lights
Gobi stealth roof rack w/shovel & ax bracket
ARB 2000 Awning
C4 Fabrication rear dual swing away bumper/tire carrier
Dual Battery system (relocated air pump and washer bottle) w/2-Group 35 Odyssey Extreme batteries
DC Power high output 270 amp alternator with "big three" cable kit
Switch Pro
Safari Snorkel
ARB Dual compressor (on Slee bracket)
ARB Diff Breather
5 285/70-17 (matching spare) Nitto Ridge Grapplers mounted to Hutchinson Rock Monsters
Ceramic heat reducing window tint
3m Paint protection
Canvasback seat back and cargo area covers

Also has extended warranty.

Asking price: $45,000 (figuring on KBB @ $38k plus less than half the cost of added parts)

:bounce: SOLD :bounce:

IMG_3462.jpg

IMG_3198.jpg

Last edited:
if your deal falls through, message me, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom