2015 Razorback Ramble - 6/5-6/7 at HSORVP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

YotaJosh

SILVER Star
Threads
Razorback Land Cruisers (a TLCA chapter) is proud to announce our annual event for 2015 - the Razorback Ramble!

The "Ramble" as it's also known as, will be held June 5th - 7th at Hot Springs Off Road Vehicle Park in Hot Springs, AR.

Registration for the Ramble is $50 this year, and includes one event tshirt, one meal ticket, and one driver raffle ticket. Other fees are due to HSORVP upon arrival to the park (day fees, camping, etc).

Please visit our registration page for more info or to signup!

http://razorbacklandcruisers.com/razorback-ramble/

Remember that if you plan on camping, or staying at a cabin at the park, you need to reserve your spot now. Contact the park at http://orvpark.com or 501-625-3600.

For the first time, the Ramble will have live music on Friday night! Mike and Grady will take the stage to provide some awesome entertainment to help you relax from a great day on the trails. Check them out on their Facebook page.

And I personally will be guiding an "Easy to Moderate" trail ride around the park Saturday morning. Meet up at the pavilion around 9:00 AM Saturday. We'll start out on some "2" rated trails and finish the ride on a "3" rated trail or two. This run is perfect if you never been to the park, or you want to just take it easy and enjoy the trails.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or PM me.

lTxl6oy.png

Registration is still open and we're approximately 1 month away from the Ramble! Get registered if you plan on coming. You'll have a good time, we promise.

Cooper and I are registered....

Registration closes tonight! We're just over 2 weeks away from the best time you can have on a June weekend. Raffle prizes are showing up, caterer is all set, and the trails are waiting for you.

We'll have some extra shirts and meals on site in case you decide last minute to attend, but the quantities will be limited.

http://razorbacklandcruisers.com/razorback-ramble/

Wish I could make it, gotta family conflict.

Is it too late to get reg ?

Wish I could make it, gotta family conflict.
I have found that if you lock them in the closet for a few days, conflict resolved...meanwhile you are wheeling with the cool kids....

C'mon out!

I have found that if you lock them in the closet for a few days, conflict resolved...meanwhile you are wheeling with the cool kids....

C'mon out!

Wish I could. Y'all have fun!

Wow, what a weekend. I had a great time, loved the band that we decided to book this year, enjoyed visiting with as many people as possible, getting dirty on the trails, and running an awesome event.

There are many thanks to say. First I'd like to thank all of our raffle donors. They come from far and wide, serve many makes, and come through for us every year. THANK YOU!

Next, every member of RLC deserves recognition as well. You stepped up to help by calling vendors, working the check in table, talking with new Ramble attendees to make them feel at home, helped get others off the trails when broken, and helped in many, many other ways. You guys make running these events much easier. THANK YOU!

And of course, all of our brother TLCA chapters - Cottonland, Bayou State, Lone Star, LA Land Krewsers, and all the others that were present. It's an honor to be a member of a great organization that brings Toyota lovers together regardless of state, distance, or age. THANK YOU!

Lastly, I want to say thanks to Lance, Scott, and Stacey (the current RLC BOD) Working on the Ramble with you guys every year makes it easy (or at least feels that way some times :) ). THANK YOU!

We hope to make some minor changes next year to better accommodate everyone. We'll leave registration open longer, maybe all the way up into Wednesday before, have more event shirts on site, and other things you'll just have to attend next year to see.

Thanks again for making the 2015 Ramble great! See you in 2016, same first weekend in June (June 2nd - 5th).

jED5USB.jpg

You nailed it! Great event and great chapter participation, I think there was a different person working the sign in table every time I went to the pavilion.
Perfect weather, not too crowded and lots of great folks...keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom