2013 pig run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OK boys finally got my work schedule ironed out for September, we will be having a pig run at Rausch Creek Friday Sept 20 and Saturday Sept 21. The weather will be just fine for this event. As in past years it will be absolutely informal- bring what you want and have fun with everyone else. Last year's event was not particularly well attended but we had a blast. There was one piggy there last year I believe we'll surpass that mark this year. I have artwork done for the shirts and am praying that the vendor will have 'em ready for the event! I suspect we'll do the regular part of the park one day and then cross the street for the new section the other day. If we have enough attendees we can split into groups- that has always worked out in the past. In the past, people have stayed fee-free at rausch, and also at the Comfort Inn in Pine Grove- pick your lodging! So, post up and let us know who's gonna show! And please email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net to let me know if you're coming. Thanks, Gary S

Pig run change

Hate to say this but the response to the EC Pig Run hasn't been good. Four people have told me they'll be there- not a very encouraging response. I am now figuring to just show up at Rausch Saturday morning and wheel with whoever shows. At this point in time I am not figuring to be at Rausch Friday. Of course I'll have shirts (if they're ready in time- I'm pretty sure they will be). I'll email the guys who may have intended to show up Friday to let them know the change in plans.

Not sure why there hasn't been much response, maybe scheduling in September rather than in August as in the past make it too close time wise to the Fall Crawl and Fall Gathering. Gary S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom