2012 Fall Crawl Kirkman IA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I hope the hand was OK. Other than that bit - it looks like you had a lot of fun!

Fall Crawl 2013

Just talked to one of the guys from GT4W who organized this event last year, and preparations for this years event are underway. They will be adding/improving events for even more fun.

This event is awesome and for great for any levle build from mild to extrame. I was the only LC there last year. one of only 3 or 4 toyotas.

There were 2 clases last year: 36'' tires and under & over 36'' tires.

If your interested in competing in this event you pretty much NEED rock rails/sliders for the rock garden portion of the event. I didnt have them last year so i chose to pass on the rock garden event.

This years event will be held some time in OCT most likely a Saturday. Exact date is at the discretion of the crops, land owner, ect.

I'd love to see some more Cruisers at this yeaRS event

When is it?

This years event will be held some time in OCT most likely a Saturday. Exact date is at the discretion of the crops, land owner, ect.

I'll post it as soon as they decide the exact date

Please do - we may want to show up in numbers since several of us are wanting to do some form of get together. This may line up right.

Fall Crawl 2013

It'd be awesome to see you guys out there, the more the better.

Find them on face book at https://www.facebook.com/groups/186154867804/, or search "GT4W"

From their fbook page:

"OK official club meeting September 21 at the humps in Harlan its a clean up day and a day to finish the stuff that needs done please poast up or let me know if you have questions on what to bring or needing a ride or just want to give ideas thanks. I will be there all weekend if that helps"

1208507_10201861163717418_1526082729_n.jpg

Looks like fun. I'll need to check the calendar. I would potentially be interested in spectating or potentially driving some of the obstacles for fun, but I'm not interested in participating in the contest aspect.

My truck is an FZJ80 on 35s built for expedition use - I hit a scale a few weeks ago at 7600 lbs (fully loaded, camping for a week in WY). I can't compete with specialized rock bashers, but it would be fun to roll over some of the lesser obstacles in low range.

Is there room for an in-between casual 4 wheeling type? Or is it just participants and spectators?

There were some pretty mild built cherokees there last year that competed, and held their own. If you check out the video from last year you'll see that there were quite a few streetable rigs that did really well. if you dont want to compete though, it's a blast to watch!! I'm sure they'd be okk with people playing on the obsticals after the competition. they are offering primitive camping saturday night, so that people can play a little on sunday too

Sounds like fun, but like Grench my FJ80 on 35s is not suited for that kindof fun. Depending on my schedule though I could also potentially be interested in going to watch, especially if there was a chance of doing the easier obstacles when things are finished.

Just saw this--I'll be in Estes that weekend for a wedding. Hoping to take the truck out for a little fun out there, but gotta make sure I can get back in one piece...still would like to do Tuttle again sometime...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom