Wanted 2008-2011 LX570 or LC200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
I am looking for a 2008-2011 LX570 or LC200, would prefer the Lexus. Looking for something under 130k miles. I would like to spend no more than $27.5k but for something just right or with a few less miles I might be able to swing a little more. Non smoker, that is a deal breaker all the way. Interior/Exterior color is not much of an issue but my preference would be white exterior with tan interior. I don't mind something that has a fender bender on the record as long as it hasn't been in a major accident. A decent service history would be a plus. I know I am looking for a lot at that price range and the market is tight but I am a motivate buyer with cash in hand. I am in Louisville KY but willing to hop on plane right away if the right deal can be struck. I have already have had two deals fall through trying to buy out of state, once after I have bought a plane ticket, super frustrating.

Thanks in advance for any help!

M and B motors in Bealton VA, car guru price 23k, needs tires, mechanically sound. Had a guy drive it saturday for me. ended up buying a different one.

M and B motors in Bealton VA, car guru price 23k, needs tires, mechanically sound. Had a guy drive it saturday for me. ended up buying a different one.
Yes, I saw that one. Had another member comment that the frame had quite a bit of rust and otherwise looked pretty rough inside and out. I had actually talked to that dealership before I brought it up here for opinions. I decided to pass obviously

Yes, I saw that one. Had another member comment that the frame had quite a bit of rust and otherwise looked pretty rough inside and out. I had actually talked to that dealership before I brought it up here for opinions. I decided to pass obviously
My buddy didn't see any rust when he got underneath it.

My buddy didn't see any rust when he got underneath it.
I haven't seen it, but saw that it spent most of its life between new york, michigan, and Indiana, maybe they painted over it? Not trying to discount what your buddy saw in person.

I haven't seen it, but saw that it spent most of its life between new york, michigan, and Indiana, maybe they painted over it? Not trying to discount what your buddy saw in person.
Could be, he said the undercarriage looked like it had the original coating on it..

I got under it briefly. It’s been sprayed with some thin black paint that flakes off fairly easy.
Front bumper had previous poor filler and paint repair that failed.

I went back again and I confirm what cozzb said... the undercarriage is sprayed with a thin spray to hide the rust.. the paint easily flakes and shows the ugly rust underneath. If anyone is interested I have pictures of the frame and even the rust on the battery tray.

I've been looking around in a similar area and I think you will be hard pressed to find something in great condition with your mileage and price constraints. I had saw one in person was 2010 150k mi for $25k (below low end of KBB). It was decently clean underneath but had a damaged bumper and some weird repair issues in the service history. Another one was 2010 150k mi for $27.5k but haven't seen that one in person yet.

Just found a 2010 100k for around 30. In the process of buying.

there is one in Baltimore 60k miles for 38k looks to be super clean

I went back again and I confirm what cozzb said... the undercarriage is sprayed with a thin spray to hide the rust.. the paint easily flakes and shows the ugly rust underneath. If anyone is interested I have pictures of the frame and even the rust on the battery tray.
Let’s see the pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom