Wanted 2006 LC (navi) CD changer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.joyofthedrive.com
Welp, my parents' center console CD changer cassette got stuck (sounds like it's trying to eject but doesn't, dealership can't get it out) and they are looking for a replacement, sounds like they're discontinued. Anybody have one they would be willing to part with? Happy to pay a fair price! Shipping would be to CT. Any other leads/advice would be appreciated

Thanks in advance,

Pete

Welp, my parents' center console CD changer cassette got stuck (sounds like it's trying to eject but doesn't, dealership can't get it out) and they are looking for a replacement, sounds like they're discontinued. Anybody have one they would be willing to part with? Happy to pay a fair price! Shipping would be to CT. Any other leads/advice would be appreciated

Thanks in advance,

Pete
Hey Pete,

I replaced the head unit on my 2005 LC with a china made Tesla-style android touch screen a couple years ago. Let me check my garage tonight when I get home - assuming I kept it (and I’m 99% sure I did), it’s yours if you pay for the shipping (I’m at 86305 - Prescott, AZ). Will follow up - hopefully with a pic...

@coreyaday : that'd be great, thanks so much! My parents and their incredible collection of books on tape will thank you.
I checked my garage and it’s not there. I have a storage unit I keep some parts in - I’m sure it’s in there. Give me the weekend to dig it up and then I’ll revert for your address, etc. so I can get it shipped out to you.

I checked my garage and it’s not there. I have a storage unit I keep some parts in - I’m sure it’s in there. Give me the weekend to dig it up and then I’ll revert for your address, etc. so I can get it shipped out to you.
Hi Pete -

Found the CD changer - attached are pics. As I mentioned I have an 05 LC; by all accounts it should fit but I wanted to get you pics so you could confirm.

Also, a quick disclaimer - I never actually used the CD changer in my 05. I changed the head unit right after buying the truck and removed the CD changer as part of that install. I have no reason to believe it doesn’t work - but I don’t have an easy way to confirm it works so wanted to give you the heads up. If it doesn’t work I’ll reimburse you for shipping…

Shoot me your address when you get a chance and I’ll send it out to you tomorrow (assuming you still want it).

All my best,
-Corey

015520B9-4A9D-4A21-B698-B760EE8867A9.jpeg

7AD1FAE6-0BDE-4C2D-B9DE-3AE958E30A65.jpeg

91E79B2A-8660-4140-820E-5495EBFF2AA5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom