SOLD 2005 GX 470 San Antonio, TX 147,783 Miles $11000 (OBO) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX470
Mileage
Color
Gray
2005 Lexus GX 470

147,783 Miles

VIN: JTJBT20X850071864

Non-Nav

Non-KDSS

Third Row (I have the seats, just not installed)

Timing Belt @ 127405 Miles

Secondary Air pump system replaced last year (Feb 2019) at Sacramento Lexus. Over $2000 repair

All WeatherTech floor mats including rear cargo area.

Cabela's Roof Basket Included

Pioneer AVH-W4400NEX Wireless CarPlay and Android Auto head unit with Maestro iDataLink Installed

Backup Camera

Vehicle specific covercraft windshield sunshade

5 Brand new highway tires (Cooper Adventure) w/ 5 brand new OEM TPMS sensors

Includes brand new never opened shop service manuals (All four 1, 1a, 2, 3)

I have owned the vehicle for a few years now, and other than the secondary air pump malfunction it has been a superb vehicle! I am an aircraft mechanic, and typically love working on my own vehicles, but the experience you receive when you take a vehicle to Lexus far outweighs any other experience in the auto industry. So, all oil changes and repairs have been performed by Lexus in California and Texas since I have owned the vehicle. If you have any other questions do not hesitate to ask me. Price is $11,000 OBO. Helluva a vehicle and hate to see it go, but I have to.

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image4.jpeg
image6.jpeg

Last edited:
Non-Nav/Non-KDSS is hard to come by. This would be a unicorn. Should sell quick!

Non-Nav/Non-KDSS is hard to come by. This would be a unicorn. Should sell quick!
Hopefully it sells quickly. I’m ready to sell. I’ll give it a bath this weekend to get some more pictures, but San Antonio is covered in dust and pollen which makes keeping the truck clean impossible.

Hopefully it sells quickly. I’m ready to sell. I’ll give it a bath this weekend to get some more pictures, but San Antonio is covered in dust and pollen which makes keeping the truck clean impossible.

I would love to snag it if I didn’t have problems selling my ‘12 TDI Touareg. I blame the current economic times.

Still available? Got any more interior pics? Any issues?
Yep, still available. I can take more pictures of the interior. There’s no mechanical issues I can think of, and everything works. The only problem I can think of is sometimes when you put the truck in reverse the backup camera shows on the screen upside down. It’s pretty intermittent.
I’ll be sure to ask the wife if she remembers anything. I drove it, but she has the better memory. I would engage and disengage the center locking differential every once in a while as well, and it’s been good.

Still available? Got any more interior pics? Any issues?
Interior pics. If there is anything specific you are looking for just let me know. Also, forgot to mention before I have a custom sunshade for the windshield to protect the dash from heat damage.

IMG_5170.jpg
IMG_5168.jpg
IMG_5177.jpg
IMG_5178.jpg
IMG_5169.jpg

Nice vehicle. Wish I was a bit closer.
Where are you located? If the sale is 100% ready I am willing to drive a days worth out. I can tow my car behind with a UHaul trailer and drive the car back if I have to. I’m a motivated seller, and I know the vehicle can be much more desirable in different parts of the USA

I'm currently in El Paso area looking for a GX470 I can come by this weekend and look at it if it's still available.

Howdy all. I know I have had quite a few inquire, but most were waiting for me to get the title in hand. I just received the title in the mail today, and thought I would let everyone know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom