2 landcruisers in parts yard (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There is an 85 fj60 and a fj62 at the pick a part yard off penrose/telfair yard north of sunland blvd. Jose grabbed the diffs, I grabbed the front and rear shafts, fuel pump, rear sway bar, passenger grab handle, and drivers handle. The 60 still had hub innards and axle parts when I left. Both are cash for clunkers trucks. They have been there for about a week.

what interior color was the fj62 ?

what interior color was the fj62 ?

I'm pretty sure it was the blue/grey interior and it had the 62 seat with headrests in the back.

That's what I need/want.

Randy,
Im looking for the rear seat the part that holds the head rest...
and a tranny hump... I cut and welded mine too many times already...

Thanks for the heads up Randy...
Thanks Peter for picking up those parts for me...!!

As a CFC, can you buy the head, or is that off limits ? (2F head)

Nope...you wouldn't want it even if they let it slip by because they run the engine without oil until it seizes. I think they also add some sort of additive that further makes the engine and related parts unusable.

Ah, didn't know the nitty gritty of it ... Thanks. JH, You pulled the diffs, did ya leave the front axles by chance?

I didn't but I helped RandyFJ62 get them.

Hope they get more.

Ok, cool ... As an aside, did you get your I/E manifold surfaced, yet?

Ok, cool ... As an aside, did you get your I/E manifold surfaced, yet?

Sure did. I was supposed to get th gasket job done yesterday but had to work this weekend. I sure hope to do it soon and without the Remflex gasket.

I didn't but I helped RandyFJ62 get them.

Hope they get more.

We pulled the 62 axles. The 60 may still have axles under it.

Only the 60 is left and I'm sure it'll be crushed soon since it pretty much has been stripped of almost everything useful.

I got the carb today and it has NO axles or drive line.

let's keep an eye out for other...

No axles eh? I thought our club had all the crazy landcruiser owners. Who else would have use for both axles? Maybe 4runner guys looking for 9" axles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom