Builds 1997 FZJ80 to HDJ80 1HD-FTE + H152F (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Scheelmann seats in this truck were originally ordered for my 79 series pickup. I finally got together with @c2dfj45 and let him come up with some ideas for something custom. Here is the result.

C09F4792-DD69-41FB-ABD3-DB9750D897E7.jpeg

7DF313E7-8B01-44FC-9CE4-EACD90D84BA8.jpeg

These landed in Tampa this afternoon and I cannot wait to get them installed.

I can get some more material and we can do the WHOLE interior :)
s-l1600.jpg
ef7f50155a849e20bb5fa2c27bbd8a9c.jpg

That pattern makes me dizzy :p

Now that I've seen this... does someone do velour in MC Escher patterns?

Early Gwagon is what it reminds me of. 😉

But with some of that Joe Rogan DMT mixed in! 😂

Cheers

Now that I've seen this... does someone do velour in MC Escher patterns?
Lots of boutique fabric supplies out there. @c2dfj45 helped source this for me and it was then sent along to Scheelmann. If you are willing to do the leg work and round up the materials then Scheelmann can likely build it. Really really escalates the price though.

John, how many miles have you put on it since the build? Any issues? Any regrets?

Cheers mate

—o
I think I’ve done around 9,000 miles. The only issues has been the instrument cluster but we knew that needed to be replaced eventually. @SNLC has that under control. Otherwise no issues and no regrets. The truck is an absolute dream to drive.

Lots of boutique fabric supplies out there. @c2dfj45 helped source this for me and it was then sent along to Scheelmann. If you are willing to do the leg work and round up the materials then Scheelmann can likely build it. Really really escalates the price though.
We've been doing more and more of these custom inserted seats. It's not the easiest process. The inserts take 1.3 yards PER seat. We're doing some seats in custom vinyl for a 45 build that will have both inserts and outers done in a custom color.....those take something like 4 yards PER seat to do them....so 8 yards going to them for 2 seats.

I never expected to see 928 inspired interiors in a Land Cruiser! Looks great in both instances.
Same as 924, brings back memories.

I would really love to have a few Porsche’s again but the current farm doesn’t really lend itself to non 4x4’s. No easy access.
A rally 959 would work :)

1537_porsche_959_rear_34_16x9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom