1991-1992 80 Series Stuff for Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Josey1972

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a brown front and back seat set for the years noted. Decent condition.
I have a set of front seats in a lovely grey color.
I have door panels. Cant recall everything except to say some are grey and some are brown. Decent condition.
I have 2 brown center consoles for the years noted above.
I have a rear semi float axle off a 1992. I will have a front housing and second rear semi float in a couple of months.
I have standard front drive shaft for a 1992. Burley.

If you want some pictures PM me.

I need them out of my way. Make an offer. I'm not shipping so plan on coming to Noblesville IN or maybe meeting me somewhere in between. I will be in Michigan City next weekend.

So the parts will be free next weekend?!?

They are pretty much free now. I will only accept Miller High Life as currency.

One could make a pretty sweet front axle out of that rear housing and that front housing.

Conner you have a dick loads of dollars laying around based off of recent acquisitions, build that and put 42s on the tacoma.

One could make a pretty sweet front axle out of that rear housing and that front housing.

Conner you have a dick loads of dollars laying around based off of recent acquisitions, build that and put 42s on the tacoma.
Ive got to many projects. My truck is going to stay as is. I’ll give someone else the opportunity.

They are pretty much free now. I will only accept Miller High Life as currency.
Do people really still drink Miller High Life?
I wonder if I drank one it would like 1978 again, flowing locks of hair and loads of "Donnienish".

I wonder if I drank one it would like 1978 again, flowing locks of hair and loads of "Donnienish".
Yes. I know at least one guy. ME. I was going broke trying new brews looking for the grail and gave up. I was getting a large percentage of s*** per purchase. Guinness and MHL are pretty much it. I’m getting practical. MHL has been my everyday beer for last 20 years.

Something to be said there. In trying lots of craft beers over the past number of years, lately, a Corona is delicious.

Dont you drink Busch???

MHL is goood (relatively speaking)

It actually has a on the fly air bag system in the rear that actually works, its pretty slick.
Dont you drink Busch???

MHL is goood (relatively speaking)

I drink anout any beer, but stay away from silver bullets, don’t like the taste.
Actual I wasn’t making fun of MHL, I just never see anybody drink it, literally, I can’t remember the last time I even saw it.

I drink anout any beer, but stay away from silver bullets, don’t like the taste.
Actual I wasn’t making fun of MHL, I just never see anybody drink it, literally, I can’t remember the last time I even saw it.
Well we are going to change that next weekend. You can rediscover the champagne of beers.

How uncouth. Who even drinks domestic beers anymore?
You all must be some kind of redneck hillbillies.

How uncouth. Who even drinks domestic beers anymore?
You all must be some kind of redneck hillbillies.
I'll take pride in that. I am a fan of Samuel Smiths and Guiness. Any smooth German beer is fine too. Its smooth for the chugging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom