For Sale 1977 FJ40 Parts Xtra NorCal 95602 Prices subject to what is fair and works for you .. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All from a 1977 FJ40 April:
Location NorCal 95602Prices are for place holding...I didn;t have time to research yet if serious make a offer. Not trying to get rich insomuch helper other cruisers get cruising.
A. OEM Brand NEW in unopen Package Grease Gun Stamped TOYOTA MOTOR Price Negotiable
Purchased 10-29-2009 for $200.00 so offer?

B. OEM New Radiator Bracket
$offer

OEMGreaseGun1.jpg

OEMGreaseGun1.jpg

GreaseGun2.jpg

OEM_GreaseGun3.jpg

radiatorBracket.jpg

Yes, whatever you call the Toyota "BRACKET" in the photo above photo with the part number 16611-61020.

PMd you about the bracket.
Ah the radiator bracket .. yes still avail.
If its item you want i will need your address; I go USPS; I go in town POffice get box load get shopping cost; i will email you back(if you can use my personal email and i can reply) total shippong costd thus payment I need ising PayPal. Once PayPal notes $ I drop in USPS box. Insurance xtra ( sorry,) yet thos part can take a beating so insurance I'd not recommend

So if you want it my Personal email & paypal same
richardroberts00@gmail.com

Subject please use "Radiator Bracket".

God bless
Richard
Ps if you change mind I'd appreciate a note else I will note as sold .

Richard,

Thank-you for clearing that up. I will Paypal you the funds and shipping address when you give me the total including shipping in a padded envelope as I mentioned in my PM with you.

MS

Richard,

Thank-you for clearing that up. I will Paypal you the funds and shipping address when you give me the total including shipping in a padded envelope as I mentioned in my PM with you.

MS
ok I will have a # ($) tomorrow.

hey thanks for your interest. Again if by chance you change mind let me know please.
-R

All from a 1977 FJ40 April:
Location NorCal 95602Prices are for place holding...I didn;t have time to research yet if serious make a offer. Not trying to get rich insomuch helper other cruisers get cruising.
A. OEM Brand NEW in unopen Package Grease Gun Stamped TOYOTA MOTOR Price Negotiable
Purchased 10-29-2009 for $200.00 so offer?

B. OEM New Radiator Bracket
$offer

View attachment 2333654

View attachment 2333655

View attachment 2333657

View attachment 2333658

View attachment 2333662
Due to dropping out a tree chainsawing I was out yesterday dealing with sight loss. ALL who have expressed Purchase your place is honored and I will expedite. First I need to catch up on all previous Orders. My apologies. BTW: if multiple requests same part I will go by date stamp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom