For Sale 1965 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

disc brakes
(All standard 10mm brake lines have been installed through out entire brakes system)
Adjustable Proportioning valve
Duel master cylinder
Chevy small block 305 (20k miles)
Brand new automatic 3 speed transmission th350
Corbeau bucket seats
Matching reupholstered jump seats visors and arm rest
Ccot center console ( locking)
New American racing wheels
New Goodyear duratrac 31x10.50x15 (5 including spare)
Tinted windows
Heater
10k lb warn winch
Oversized radiator
Custom built radiator shroud and new fan
Powersteering
3point lap/ shoulder seat belts
New door locks
Custom built front and rear bumbers
No rust
All new weatherstripping
New headliner
New CC rubber floor mats fronts and rear, matching
K&n air filter
Edelbrock carberator

10k obo

Message me here if you want more pics or are interested.

Located in Montana

IMG_20180609_113944.jpg

IMG_20180611_082214.jpg

IMG_20180609_114026.jpg

IMG_20180609_113953.jpg

IMG_20180609_114039.jpg

That was a quick price drop :doh:

It's all in how you read the posts...GLWS!

It was obviously an error and I cannot delete posts on a forum, I am starting to learn everyone is rude on here.

very few of us are rude. 90% are extremely helpful if you listen to what is being said, it's not PC, it is too the point.

For Sale - 1965 FJ40 406-459-9020 (Montana)

as to your response in the OP, to me, it makes no sence why you would post old pictures? most of us here can pinpoint blatant issues.
claiming dual master cylinder and showing a single circuit master is just stupid, take another picture if it's a dual circuit.
claiming no rust in the craigslist ad and showing the underhood pic with obvious rust on the inner fender is a blatant lie.
rhino lining when done nice looks good, rhino lining done terribly looks like crap, and yours looks like crap it's everything is covered, all the emblems, hinges
all new weatherstipping and there is daylight at the top of the bifold door, daylight showing between the rain gutter and side panel
I remember seeing this rig at Ryan's maybe 2 years ago.

I'll gladly meet with you sometime this week if you want and I'll give you an honest opinion.

Paul

I'll gladly meet with you sometime this week if you want and I'll give you an honest opinion.

Paul

If you want an honest assessment from someone who has dealt with a ton of cruisers, is very well respected in the community, and apparently lives just around the corner from you, take Paul up on his offer. (coming from someone who's had the pleasure of meeting him and buying a solid project truck from him)

There is some rust on the inner fender, that's my own mistake, i do apologize about that it was not a blatant lie, I have offered to send pictures of whatever is necessary to someone genuinely interested, I have nothing to hide this is a great vehicle and when someone sees it in person they will see it's flaws and the things that I have replaced (which I am not lying about) which would be narrow sighted because who ever buys it will see it first and that would be stupidty. But I have no interest in an opinion of someone who begins to name call ("stupid", "liar") before asking questions.

I love this place. Honest guys, who know their s&!t and have no tolerance for bulls&!t. :beer:

The pictures you've posted don't align with the description of the vehicle provide. Even though you've dropped the price to 10K, you seem pretty proud of this truck given the initial asking price of 20K. For starters, I'd like to see you post pictures of the underside: the rear frame sections (where the rear sill bolts to the frame), wheel wells & floor boards. Also, remove the floor mats and take some photos of the interior floor boards.

The pictures you've posted don't align with the description of the vehicle provide. Even though you've dropped the price to 10K, you seem pretty proud of this truck given the initial asking price of 20K. For starters, I'd like to see you post pictures of the underside: the rear frame sections (where the rear sill bolts to the frame), wheel wells & floor boards. Also, remove the floor mats and take some photos of the interior floor boards.
Any body who had posted on here knows you can only post dinner pictures, I will take pics of whatever and send them to whomever if they are interested in the vehicle, I suggest reading all comments before posting something because all of this has been stated.

Any body who had posted on here knows you can only post dinner pictures, I will take pics of whatever and send them to whomever if they are interested in the vehicle, I suggest reading all comments before posting something because all of this has been stated.

This reply stinks of BS... Now you’re unwilling to post additional pictures directly to the for sale posting?

Last edited:
Nice
I’ve never thought of paper macheting the lower half of a body, well done. It almost looks like a piñata, bonus points for selling south of the border or for San Diego buyers. This should sell fast and I think I’ve found your buyer:

1FE42EF2-EA80-4BE0-B76D-2CC4AFAE0E26.png

My fav is the hard top corner windows... looks OEM :rofl:

What are dinner pictures?

Maybe pictures you can only take when you're eating dinner? Explains why they look halfass he must've had a fork in the other hand :hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom