For Sale 16in TRD Wheels Anthracite - FJ Trail Teams Special Edition - Set of 5 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hiya!

I am selling these AMAZING Trail Teams Special Edition Anthracite TRD wheels. It is a set of 5 that have been rotated every 4K over the last 24K miles and are super clean! Note that these are FJ Trail Teams Special Edition Wheels and, from what I understand, are not available from Toyota unless you can provide a matching VIN. I was able to buy them new from a Toyota dealer before the restriction and ran them on my Tacoma for about 18 months.

I love these wheels! The +15mm offset pushes the 265/75 tires out flush to the fenders Gen 2 Taco. Not to mention that the Anthracite on grey looks amazing! (Actually anthracite on anything looks amazing).

Sad to do it, but now I'd like to get 33's and I think best move is to also up-size the rim to 17in. I'm asking $1000 for all 5 rims and center caps.

If you're local and you also want the tires I'll include the 5 265/75 KO2's with 10/32 tread mounted and balanced an additional $500.

I'm located on the south side of Denver. Shoot a message if interested. Thanks!

IMG_3251.jpg

Do you know if these would fit on an 80? Have a chance to buy 5 for $400

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom