10th Annual Southern Cruiser Crawl, Oct 2-5, 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mount it on your belt buckle.

Ah, good thinking. I was looking at either the steering wheel, gear lever, or the driver side seat belt shoulder strap. The belt buckle will be out of the way and more convenient.

I dont think there is a requirement for placement, so I'd go with across your forehead.

Just a reminder! On-line registration ends tomorrow at midnight! registration numbers are ahead of last years at this point so it's gonna be a big un! The raffle is going to be huge! You don't want to miss this one guys!

CRAWL16.png
CRAWL15.png

Doubtful
I'd go with CB antenna, that way you can spray it wherever you need, fire extinguisher turret?

Probably just mount it somewhere on your rack and be done

Although mounting it to my forehead would be very convenient, I think it is a little too heavy and fall down in front of my eyes which might be a slight problem.

The cb antenna is another good idea haha. I thought about mounting it to my rack and that was the main reason I asked to begin with, whether I had to have it in the cab with me or not. I might stick it out there temporarily with a quick fist and a couple of u-bolts until I can come up with a more permanent spot.

I am pretty sure there are no placement requirements other than on the vehicle. Mine is mounted to the the rear of my cage. I can't reach it from the seat but it is easily reachable once I step out of the rig.

CRAWL14.png

crAWL13.png

Just a reminder! On-line registration ends at midnight! registration numbers are ahead of last years at this point so it's gonna be a big un! The raffle is going to be huge! You don't want to miss this one guys!

crawlregistration.png

Only 2 Saturdays left to get your junk fixed before #crawl2014.
Get busy.

crawl12.png

another toyota guy and i will be heading down for this. don't need t-shirts but since registration is closed online i'll sign up and pay when we get down there friday.

crawl11.png
CRAWL10.png
crawl9.png
crawl8.png

AHH, only 8 days! I've got so much left to do. Getting two rigs ready is more difficult than I thought.

10th Annual Southern Cruiser Crawl

Event Schedule

Thursday, October 2nd:

· Arrival.

· Registration 9:00am till 5:00pm.

· Wheeling.

· Free Burgers & Dog plate provided by Cottonland and prepared by Arkansas Crawlers

· Free Beer sponsored by Louisiana Land Krewesers

· Matt Stell Band at 8:00pm.

Friday, October 3rd:

· Registration opens at 9:00am till 5:00pm.

· Driver Meeting @ 9:00am.

· Wheel all day long.

· Bayou State Land Cruisers annual Gumbofest at 7:00pm.

· Free Beer Friday sponsored by Louisiana Land Krewesers

· Southern Brothers from another Mother Tour with Jason Eady & Adam Hood.

Saturday, October 4th:

· Registration 9:00am till 10:00am.

· Wheel all day long.

· Supper at 7:00pm.

· Raffle to follow.

· Free beer till its gone

· Good times till late night.

Sunday, October 5th:

· Last minute wheeling if you didn’t get your fix.

· Pack up, clean up, go to the house.

ALL DRIVERS & RIDERS MUST HAVE ARM BAND PROVIDED BY PARK TO REGISTER AT COTTONLAND REGISTRATION

ALL VEHICLES MUST HAVE SAFTEY INSPECTION WHEN REGISTERING WITH COTTONLAND

ALL MEALS REQUIRE A MEAL TICKET

FREE BEER ONLY FOR THOSE WITH ARM BAND

I guess I better get an arm band!;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom