For Sale 100-Series Upper Center Console [New Mexico, USA] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have the used upper center console (part number 58804-60132) that I replaced from my 2004 Land Cruiser. When I purchased the truck the console was in rough cosmetic shape as the previous owner had allowed something to sit on the center painted section that ate through the paint to the graphite / black-ish plastic beneath it:
image_3.jpg

I removed the plasti-wood trim and painted the center painted section with a metallic silver touch-up spray paint. I'd rate the paint job a 5 of 10 as some of the masking along the edges isn't perfect and there are slight depressions over some of the areas that had been stripped of the original paint. The silver shifter-surround bezel is not in perfect shape with some small bubbling and small surface scratches consistent with plastic chrome coatings. Further, the previous owner left something (nail polish?) in one of the cup holders.

As for the good: Everything is there and works per the pictures and is in overall good shape. Before I replaced it there were no squeaks or rattles and it held cups / cans as well as its design will allow. I'll take $75 shipped to the continental US, $60 picked up in a non-shady portion of Albuquerque, or $60 plus shipping costs to Alaska or Hawaii.

Overall:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Paint imperfection:
10.jpg

Thank you for looking,

- Dan

Just got a hundy and need the silver shifter panel if not all scratched up, this still available?
Anybody know if the silver part comes apart from the rest?

Seller never responded to my inquiry......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom