100 series spotted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So yesterday I was sitting at the car wash in front of the Hyvee on the coralville strip around 3:30 and saw a nice 100 series with mild lift and ARB front bumper drive by on the strip/hwy 6. Just wondering if it belonged to anyone on here?

So yesterday I was sitting at the car wash in front of the Hyvee on the coralville strip around 3:30 and saw a nice 100 series with mild lift and ARB front bumper drive by on the strip/hwy 6. Just wondering if it belonged to anyone on here?

YES!

Might have been me, just moved here and looking for fellow cruisers.

IMG_4337.JPG

Yep that was the one. Nice looking rig. I have an 04 white stock 100 series and a 96 80 series slightly modded.

Yep that was the one. Nice looking rig. I have an 04 white stock 100 series and a 96 80 series slightly modded.

Now that I think if it I do remember see you off to my left, not many cruisers in IC. Does IC have a cars and coffee or any such thing?

Also if anyone is interested my 4runner in FS in the classified section, great starter rig or DD.

No there's no coffee and cars that I know of. Where are you coming from? Did you do the work to your rig or buy it that way? There are not a lot of cruisers in IC, there are a couple but most people don't know what they even have.

No there's no coffee and cars that I know of. Where are you coming from? Did you do the work to your rig or buy it that way? There are not a lot of cruisers in IC, there are a couple but most people don't know what they even have.

Purchased as is. I searched for almost two years to find what I was looking for, flew to CO to pick her up from TX and drove from TX back up to IC. Due to my travels I knew I would never be located close enough to an area where parts would be readily available to acquire all the needed mods myself.

Welcome to mud! Unfortunately there's not a lot of places to off road around except level b roads or if you own private land. Maybe someday we could have a meet and greet and I'll bring the 96. I wish I could figure out how to post pics from my phone to here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom