1 millionth 100 series crank no start (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey team,
Been reading for a few days and testing finally gonna ask a question. 2000 lx470, got car free needed engine. Replaced engine and she ran great, then shut off. Had crank no start with no check engine light on key turn but immobilizer light off Replaced key battery and checked fuses and she fired right up. Ran for a while then while pulling into my shop died suddenly after running for maybe a minute.
Checked all engine grounds, replaced ecd/efi relay, replaced and checked 20 amp efi fuse. Tried starting fluid in intake no luck crank no start. We now show immobilizer flashing even with key in and scanner will not communicate at all. Took ecu out and inspected and cleaned all connections with electric cleaner as well as fuse box. Repaired the master key (only key I have) using the door lock combo process but still crank no start. No check engine light when key is turned and immobilizer flashing with key in.
I have tried jumping ternal f even after new relay and no start. Does anyone know what pin to check at ecu to see if getting power? And if I should just send out ecu next. I have proved and diagnosed everything I can see on this site but still dead in the water. Thanks for any help!

Hey team,
Been reading for a few days and testing finally gonna ask a question. 2000 lx470, got car free needed engine. Replaced engine and she ran great, then shut off. Had crank no start with no check engine light on key turn but immobilizer light off Replaced key battery and checked fuses and she fired right up. Ran for a while then while pulling into my shop died suddenly after running for maybe a minute.
Checked all engine grounds, replaced ecd/efi relay, replaced and checked 20 amp efi fuse. Tried starting fluid in intake no luck crank no start. We now show immobilizer flashing even with key in and scanner will not communicate at all. Took ecu out and inspected and cleaned all connections with electric cleaner as well as fuse box. Repaired the master key (only key I have) using the door lock combo process but still crank no start. No check engine light when key is turned and immobilizer flashing with key in.
I have tried jumping ternal f even after new relay and no start. Does anyone know what pin to check at ecu to see if getting power? And if I should just send out ecu next. I have proved and diagnosed everything I can see on this site but still dead in the water. Thanks for any help!
Well now the immobilizer light is off so some progress i guess. I left key in the car for a while to hopefully relearn but still no check engine light and crank no start. But scanner connects and immobilizer off open to any help thank you!

Well now I have a cam position sensor code so it's that! Me jumping right to the EFI relay and messing with it. I think I broke the old relay and now that the scanner is working I see the cam position going to open her up and see if those wires are chewed up and go from there. Don't know why I'm even posting this. Going to delete the thread if it turns out to be that

This section is for help with the forum.

@woody or another moderator may be able to move the thread as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom