found some old pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

iron_giant

SILVER Star
Threads
I was going through some files and I found these pictures. I believe they're from Surf-n-turf one of these past years. A lot has changed sine then: 4.56's, arb locker in the rear, limited slip up front, 35's and a custom Alcan suspension, rear sliding windows, on-board air. On the table now are a turbo (in the garage), modifying the roof rack with aluminum floor, and some body work. Anyway, thought I'd share.

Best,

David
hj60.jpg
dunes.jpg
close.jpg

Very nice David!
What kind of mirrors are those? they are extremely cool.
And what Turbo did you get? If it is the turbo glide I'll give you some good hints for the installation that will save you a good chunk of time down the road.

Cheers,
jan

Edit: I saw you have aright hand drive, then it will be easier. On the LHD you have to modify the brake booster...
j

hi Jan,
The mirrors are factory JDM for the truck. They are still available but very spendy. One of mine was recently broken and i was quoted almost 400 dollars plus shipping from Japan. After seeing the price, I managed to fix mine. They are power mirrors and the arm swings inward if you hit anything. pretty sweet. i purchased a used Schwitzer turbo, complete and in good shape for a very reasonable price. it is complete with hoses, pipe, turbo and manifold. I looks to have a piece that adapts to the oil filter to draw/return its oil from. I'll post up pictures when i get to the install so others can help me with that particular part.

Hi there,

I'm searching for the same JDM electric fender mirrors you got on your truck, do you know where I can find them? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom