FJ25 / Early FJ40 Project Threads - Restoration and Otherwise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruiser_Nerd said:
Jim, You missed me! John Pardi owner, 1960 fj25, Project name---OLD FART--- Got serious tonight, took the body off of the frame, so I guess this is my official start date, hope to have the OLD FART done early April, This Year. I think much of the restore will be verbal, till Phil can post photos. Gotta get these old cruisers back on the road and out of storage. John Pardi

pardion said:
Jim, You missed me! John Pardi owner, 1960 fj25, Project name---OLD FART--- Got serious tonight, took the body off of the frame, so I guess this is my official start date, hope to have the OLD FART done early April, This Year. I think much of the restore will be verbal, till Phil can post photos. Gotta get these old cruisers back on the road and out of storage. John Pardi

John, start a thread on your project (even if there's no pics) and I'll add a link to it! :D :D

Are the pics in Phil's camera? If not, you can mail them to me and I can add them to your thread. ;)

Sorry Phil - Don't want you to feel forgotten.......now you'll have to update it occasionally. ;)

Added Bill's early 40 project.............not sure what to call these, early 40 doesn't quite describe the FJ25 to (61-62)FJ40 transition. Just thought that these early trucks fit well with the 25's.

Any nominations or self-nominations for build threads that should be in here? Some...........okay most................of these are pretty sleepy threads. :D

Attempting to update,

Please let me know if I've missed your thread. I only browsed backwards two years.

Also if you disagree if it's finished, active or inactive.......:lol:

Last edited:
:slap: Thought all those were in ther last edit will fix when I get near a pc.

great work. my 1960 trayback is actually a 25 stamped chassis not a 28. lots of irregularities with the aussie earlies.

reckon andy budge 64fst project is worth a mention; he is going all out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom