Smitty is now Snorkelized (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.adventureduo.com
Congrats dude. Thanks for giving my hole saw another workout. This is getting easier now after #3.
Your engine will love the cold air on the way to the ATL.

cimg2320lp8.jpg

cimg2321ng9.jpg

cimg2323zr0.jpg

Smitty's fairwell burger at Carls.

cimg2325dj2.jpg

It was a pleasure hanging with you today dude. Your a quality person. You never let the SoCal LA lifestyle tarnish your roots dude. So many people here are fake and self centered. Take care and have a safe trip bro. You will be missed by us 80 folk out on the trail.

Dave,

Thanks a ton for helping me out today (even if I am defecting). It would have taken me many hours to do this without your expertise and specialized tools ;). The generosity of this group the short time that I have been in this sport has truly been special to me. I have learned a lot from all of you guys and will really miss this group. Good thing I will only be an intenet connection away! Thanks again Dave for donating 1/4 of your weekend for the cause.

Smit

Awesome work guys! Dave, you're going to have to start charging for snorkelizing trucks pretty soon!

Looking good Smit, sorry to have you go too. Best of luck brother. :cheers:

190th !!

Smitty - Saw you today on driving toward the beach on 190th.

Rig looks good man.

Looking good Smit, sorry to have you go too. Best of luck brother. :cheers:
Thanks Mo! I will be back eventually. Gonna miss you guys :crybaby:.

Smitty - Saw you today on driving toward the beach on 190th.

Rig looks good man.

Thanks Rob! Yea I was out delivering Chikin today. Just needs 35's and a little bigger lift and I think she will be in a very good place.

Smit

Looks sharp in person.

Dave, what are the details on your top circular upgrade filter piece?

Smitty said he could really feel a performance/acceleration boost so I’m considering this for my next mod, plus they just look :cool:

Smitty said he could really feel a performance/acceleration boost /quote].

I am guessing this is simply mental......but i like it;).

Anyone know if you can go through a car wash with one?

smit

Dave, what are the details on your top circular upgrade filter piece?

It's a pre-cleaner filter that traps dirt, sand and bugs before it gets to my filter without stopping air flow.

Anyone know if you can go through a car wash with one?

smit

Your fine dude. You can drive in rain with it.. why not a car wash. Just don't have them purposely shoot high pressure water down the neck. If some gets in it's no big deal. It will eventually evaporate. There's a step for the intake tube anyways. If i was driving 3,000 miles in the rain, i would just turn the intake backwards just for a precaution.

Oh one side note: I wouldn't ever think of taking it in a automated carwash at a gas station. It might very well try and rip it off your fender ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom