Is there anyone in the Sedona Arizona area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dieseldude

Bware of the 1 eye monstr
Threads
I am getting married in Sedona in early May and am looking for someone to wheel us around the area for a few hours one day. I refuse to hop on the Pink Jeep tours. I figure a local will be able to do more than those lameoids with the Jeeps.

I am willing to pay for this privilege. If interested, drop me a line here or my email is danthemoneyman@sympatico.ca

Thanks,

Dan

'72 ish FJ40 converted with a 3B Diesel, turbo, intercooled, 5 speed, coils front & back, four link long arm out back, rear lockers, three link with detachable swaybar (front), currently on 33's and more stuffthat I just can't remember
'81 BJ42 almost stock - except Aqualu tub and 31's.

Sedona 4-wheeling

Hey deisel dude. I would be more than happy to be a tour guide. Just retired from Fire Dept. here in the valley an d have plenty of time. I do have a fishing trip planned during the 2nd week. Let me know what dates and we can work out something. Either me or another cruiserhead.. medicbob@cox.net Bob..

I'm towing my 40 to Sedona on May 5th, looking to do some local wheeling there (wedding on the 6th). Drop me a line if you like, the more the merrier....

andresboom@aol.com

Drop a pm to desertdude or desertgirl66. They live in Sedona and have a killer 80 they wheel. Super nice folks!!!!!!!

Thanks Brent.

I found his info & sent him an email.

I appreciate your help.

Dan

Hey - thanks.

I wish I could make it to Moab, but alas - if I did, I will contine to be single. And it's sooo hard to find one who puts up with my Land Cruisers and related ' issues'.

Have a great time in Moab. I hope our paths with cross soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom