1988 4Runner $1000.00 OBO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am Selling my 1988 4Runner to fund my Blown Up 1994 Pick-Up Project. The Truck Has 290,000 Miles on the Odometer "Which Quit Working About 2 Months Ago" I Drive the Truck to Dayton a Couple of Times a Week So I am Guessing the Truck Has about 300,000 Miles on it.
The Frame is OK.
The 1/4 Panels are Toast.
The Doors are OK.
Cut out Rust on Front Fenders. Still Some Rust Left. But, no Rust Holes to Get Cut On.
The 3.0 Runs Very Strong I Don't Know if it Was Ever Replaced? No Oil in Antifreeze or Antifreeze in Oil. It Does Leak oil out of the Front of the Engine. Probably a Front Oil Seal.
The A/C Worked this Summer But, after The Truck Sat in a Creek For a Few Days "This Past Summer" The Compressor has Failed "Sounds Bad So I Just Took off the Belt.
It has OEM Size Tires with About 1/2 Tread Left. OK For Not So Hardcore Trails.
The Windshield Frame is Rusted Out it Leaks when Powerwashed But, Not in Rain. I was Just going to Caulk it.
4wd Works Great I wheel This Truck Weekly at Local Trails.
The Automatic Transmission Shifts Good. But, on Steep Hills if you Come to a Stop and Sit there For a Second the Truck acts Like it is out of Gear Until you get the Revs up and then it acts Like you Have Just dropped the Clutch in a Manual.
Back Window Just Quit Working Last Week and it is a PITA to get BMX Bikes in and out of. I Could not figure out What is Wrong With it?
Exhaust is Good.
Brakes are "Spongy" Might Just need Bled, Might Need a Ton of parts. They Work good Enough For me So I have'nt Investigated Much.
I am Sure I have Missed Lots of Details.
The Truck is Rough, Drives Great and is Priced Accordingly.

Call 614-746-4537 For a Test Drive.

Dax

Oh yeah...truck is in Galloway Ohio.

chase103.jpg

I Know I Know. I have to Scrounge up $500.00 to buy back my 1994 Pick-Up. Then I have to Find a Decent 22re For it. I would Possibly Trade my 4Runner for a Good 22re and a Good 84 or 85 Front Axle. I want to SAS my Pick-Up When my Budget Permits me Too "Which is Probably Never" Probably Just Cheaper to Buy some Tires for the 4Runner and go with it????? I am Hell on Body Panels Anyway. My 1994 Would be Beat to hell in 6 Months.

I Know I Know. I have to Scrounge up $500.00 to buy back my 1994 Pick-Up. Then I have to Find a Decent 22re For it. I would Possibly Trade my 4Runner for a Good 22re and a Good 84 or 85 Front Axle. I want to SAS my Pick-Up When my Budget Permits me Too "Which is Probably Never" Probably Just Cheaper to Buy some Tires for the 4Runner and go with it????? I am Hell on Body Panels Anyway. My 1994 Would be Beat to hell in 6 Months.

Shoot me an email. I can help you out.

mark@formulatoy.org

I just "attempted" to throw this thing on ebay. If anybody gets a Chance, Could you attempt to Find it on there? It comes up in "myebay" But, I could not Search and find it in "1988 4Runner" for Example?????? Or 4Runner ETC. LMK

Thank You

Dax

I just "attempted" to throw this thing on ebay. If anybody gets a Chance, Could you attempt to Find it on there? It comes up in "myebay" But, I could not Search and find it in "1988 4Runner" for Example?????? Or 4Runner ETC. LMK

Thank You

Dax

Dax,

I'm not finding it..

For some Reason, I was just "5 Minutes Ago" now Able to find it. I used "1988 4Runner" and now it Pops up..........Maybe it takes a Little While for them to post it, I don't Know. Thank you for Looking Jutty!

Dax

For some Reason, I was just "5 Minutes Ago" now Able to find it. I used "1988 4Runner" and now it Pops up..........Maybe it takes a Little While for them to post it, I don't Know. Thank you for Looking Jutty!

Dax

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom