HOW do you post pics??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Anyone??

Don't he need a minimum amount of posts first?

attach

WELL is it a big mystery

thanks

resize them to 640x480 and 80k max
User CP > Other options > last one, make sure it's set to extra formatting
make sure the "additional options" box is open when you are replying to a thread
click "manage attachments" and follow the instructions...
.jpg or .gif....only...

users with 0-10 posts can fit about 3 pics.....10+ posts have space for about 6-8 pics....only Silver Star peeps have unlimited space.

woody said:
resize them to 640x480 and 80k max
User CP > Other options > last one, make sure it's set to extra formatting
make sure the "additional options" box is open when you are replying to a thread
click "manage attachments" and follow the instructions...
.jpg or .gif....only...

users with 0-10 posts can fit about 3 pics.....10+ posts have space for about 6-8 pics....only Silver Star peeps have unlimited space.

O.K. sir .... here goes:

Last edited:
hey woody do mods have unlimeted pics too? not that i ever post pics

Ok I get as far as manage attachments,do the browse bit, find a pic, upload it then that's as far as I get HELP PLEASE

browse, upload, close the window....

in the box below the reply area, the "attach files" section should have a filename listed....3 if you uploaded the max-three pics. If you see that, there's no reason the pic shouldn't show.....

I'd ask ya to post screen shots of what's happening, but that may be tuff...hehehe

test

Thanks Woody seems I had everything right but before posting I previewed the post and the pic wasn't there so I thought someyhing was going wrong. This time I did't preview and hey presto it worked once again thanks for the help. As for the screen shots one step at a time will do I think lol..

Let me try this...

!

Well, will ya look at that! :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom