4 - 275/70/16 Pirelli Scorpion ATR - N. VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

iptman

SILVER Star
Threads
SOLD SOLD SOLD

4 - 275/70/16 Pirelli Scorpion STR's with ~12k miles on them (documented). Here are the specs on TireRack. I'll post some pictures when I get them removed next week.

**NOTE** These are STR's not ATR's. Made the correction above but can't figure out how to update the main thread title.

I'm in Northern VA and would rather not ship them.

$150

I'll throw in whatever the spare tire is for free too if you want it.
tires.JPG
tires2.JPG
penny.JPG

Last edited:
Back from vacation bump. Tires are now off and sitting in my garage so anyone who needs them let me know.

New low price to get them out of my garage. $150.

What ply tire are they ? If they are at least 6 ply I maybe interested in them for my Suburban.

Thanks
Burl

What ply tire are they ? If they are at least 6 ply I maybe interested in them for my Suburban.

Thanks
Burl

Not sure how many plies they have. I linked to the TireRack specs in the first post. I believe they're SL (Standard Load) tires. Not sure what that equates to in plies.

-Patrick

You have Pirelli STR's not ATR's. The STR's are highway street tires and are not designed for off-road like the ATR's. If these were ATR's I would have scooped them up. $150 is a great price though. Good luck.

You have
image-2736596-10398365
Pirelli STR's not ATR's. The STR's are highway street tires and are not designed for off-road like the ATR's. If these were ATR's I would have scooped them up. $150 is a great price though. Good luck.

Touche

Updated the post above.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom