Wanted Rhd 80 series floor mats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have 2 sets of front OEM mats laying around. I can take pics for you on Friday.

They are. However last time I looked at them shipping doubled their cost.
Get them at fitmycar, when I bought them they were doing free shipping.it was 150 to my door in WA

-I just checked, still says free delivery and 15% off.

Where were you looking?

Get them at fitmycar, when I bought them they were doing free shipping.it was 150 to my door in WA

-I just checked, still says free delivery and 15% off.

Where were you looking?

At about 4 different sites. I googled the name of the mats and started opening sites.

Fitmycar doesn't even list a mat for the 80. Not do they list sandgrabba as a product they carry.
They list classic, weather tech and maxpider

Screenshot_20220414-031702_Chrome.jpg

yup your right, I messaged them my order number and they said they no longer carry them and they don't ship stateside anymore, bummer because they are nice mats.
Have you looked at Escape gear out of south Africa? I have the dash cover/organizer and the trans cover, both are nice and they have floor mats

yup your right, I messaged them my order number and they said they no longer carry them and they don't ship stateside anymore, bummer because they are nice mats.
Have you looked at Escape gear out of south Africa? I have the dash cover/organizer and the trans cover, both are nice and they have floor mats

Floor mats only ship to south african addresses.

Honestly after spending $800 to ship my exhaust I'm not looking to buy s*** this big over seas.

weird. I ordered my Sandgrabbas last November and had no issue. Anyways here are pics of the OEM front mats from my 1996 HDJ81

PXL_20220415_173159151.jpg

PXL_20220415_173206228.jpg

PXL_20220415_173210960.jpg

lmk if you're interested in them.

Floor mats only ship to south african addresses.

Honestly after spending $800 to ship my exhaust I'm not looking to buy s*** this big over seas.
I have their seatcovers (and dashpad, and tranny cover) and they are fantastic. Looking at floor mat options. A fellow 80 owner here recently got the Escape Gear floor mats shipped to Canada after speaking with them.
Sandgrabbas look like the best ones, but are possibly not in production any more for the 80 series? or ridiculously hard to find, or wont ship to North America.

I have their seatcovers (and dashpad, and tranny cover) and they are fantastic. Looking at floor mat options. A fellow 80 owner here recently got the Escape Gear floor mats shipped to Canada after speaking with them.
Sandgrabbas look like the best ones, but are possibly not in production any more for the 80 series? or ridiculously hard to find, or wont ship to North America.

They don't ship to the us. Most don't.

They don't ship to the us. Most don't.
Apparently the shipping cost is quite expensive. I'm waiting on a price after chatting with "no bull accessories" out of Oz. Shipping $138 ozzie dollarz (123 CDN or 92 USD)
1668465656658.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom