Wanted 1982 Hilux rear marker lights and front winch bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Total long shot here but I'd love to have a production front winch bumper if anyone has one available. Id also like to have a set of rear OEM marker lights, found the fronts no problem on Ebay but nothing for the rear. TIA

Do you have a picture of lights your looking for?
1979-83 Toyota Pickup Clear Tail Light Lenses
Thank you
TOYOTA PICKUP Catalogue-
for you timely reply. For some reason I am unable to upload a picture. The lights are the marker lights about 3"x1" that sit on the lower bed behind the rear wheels. The fronts are all over and the rears work but the rubber wants to come apart when I removed the lenses. I hope this helps? I'll try again to post a picture. If this works I'll have learned something new?????

Total long shot here but I'd love to have a production front winch bumper if anyone has one available. Id also like to have a set of rear OEM marker lights, found the fronts no problem on Ebay but nothing for the rear. TIA

i DO HAVE Your Rear Side Marker Lamps NOS Toyota Genuine Parts in Perfect UNICORN status Condition as well :)

- mine have the CORRECT Round SEALED Connector Plugs Specific to the 1982 MODLE YEAR .......fyi

Please PM me to discuss further

kindly Matt

1.1 Copy (8) - Copy - Copy.jpg.png

Last edited:

i also have a NOS Dash Switch Panel as well ........

i DO HAVE Your Rear Side Marker Lamps NOS Toyota Genuine Parts in Perfect UNICORN status Condition as well :)

- mine have the CORRECT Round SEALED Connector Plugs Specific to the 1982 MODLE YEAR .......fyi

Please PM me to discuss further

kindly Matt

View attachment 3115139

Im listening. I need these. TIA

Im listening. I need these. TIA

what's TIA mean ?

my NOS SET is complete assemblies body's , lenses , and the correct OEM pigtails for a 82 HILUX with the ROUND 2 pin sealed water proof connector housings on them

there oem Toyota genuine parts also

NOT aftermarket

please PM me to discuss this topic further in detail

thanks

kindly matt :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom