For sale thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This thread is exclusively to post anything you have for sale.

Please start a thread with the item you have for sale that way any discussion about your item that is for sale can be had in that thread. You can add a link to your item that is for sale in this thread so that people can see.

Please do not hesitate to put anything that you might want to sell, it does not have to be Land Cruiser related.

Any discussion about the item in this thread will be deleted, please keep the discussion about any items in its specific thread.

VW Dune Buggy $1500 OBO

VW Dune buggy for sale. Ran great last October. Tons of fun to drive. This little thing really boogies and gets around great! Garaged all winter. Had to park it outside last week to make room for other projects. Wont start, and I don't have time to work on it. Probably just needs battery charged, and a spring tune up. My loss your gain. $1500 OBO Call, txt or email any time. 712-309-5480

0707131420.jpg

0707131419a.jpg

0707131419.jpg

FS/FT wheels.

I have a set of factory Toyota split's and a set of some generic alloy wheels to sell or trade. The splits are 16's and the alloys are 15's. I really want a set of factory 15" steelies, or possibly even some 60 series steelies. I can get pics on request if anyone decides they are interested.

--r

FS/FT wheels.

I have a set of factory Toyota split's and a set of some generic alloy wheels to sell or trade. The splits are 16's and the alloys are 15's. I really want a set of factory 15" steelies, or possibly even some 60 series steelies. I can get pics on request if anyone decides they are interested.

--r
We probably have a set of steelies laying around 402 three one seven 7735 come out to fremont and take a look

hey, I forgot about this thread!

are you the guys that picked up the two 40's down at all foreign?

out of town visiting family this week, I'll hit you up when I get back.

GARAGE SALE!!!!

Cleaning out garage--thought I would throw these up here first before going to the big classified board:

SmittyBilt side steps--never installed--my boys were too small and get up into the truck with them so kept original boards--$100

Battery Box--$50

Starter and rebuild kit--$50?

Rear rubber door weatherstrip--$20

PIAA Lighting and switches--$170

Left seat switch--$5

1998-2002 LX470 Steering wheel--Nice wooden one and like new. It was one that was changed out while under warranty as it has a couple small hairline cracks in the coating of the wood. Can fit 80's with some modification--there are some threads out there about it, I am just not that ambitious. $450.

Nitrocharger Shocks--N73/N74E. About 7,000 miles on them. Paid $360 new. $200.

Australian Air Deflector (JDM OEM Wing)--$150

Pics:

http://s1086.photobucket.com/user/aaronclough/slideshow/LX450 Parts

Does anyone know this FJ60 in Holdrege? Looks super clean and stock. My least favorite color and price is too high for me but WOW on the low miles and condition. Post was 23 days old when I first spotted it yesterday. Would love to see it in person or at least see some photos of the interior.
http://lincoln.craigslist.org/atq/4733252444.html

New to this thread:

I am located outside of LIncoln. I am looking for a front differential for a 1994 fj80.

Please let me know. Thanks

New to this thread:

I am located outside of LIncoln. I am looking for a front differential for a 1994 fj80.

Please let me know. Thanks

We're pretty sparse here. You might want to post that request up into the national for sale / wanted section then see if you can get a "Mud Ship". I picked up a pair of drive shafts a few years back that way.

Looking for a non clicking Birfield for my 1994. I'd prefer a shorter one so I don't have to change flanges but I'm open to what's available. I'm located in Omaha. Thanks

I’ve got a 80 series hood I’d like to get rid of. It has some dings in the paint and some dents. I think the previous owner tried to push one dent out. Not perfect, but not terrible either. $50

57649C51-1E6D-403F-AF16-1A088E8B352F.jpeg

A57C55DD-4996-4DED-863D-1FB052DC6548.jpeg

FCC7A5A6-6C00-4E45-A8C8-EA11F459B720.jpeg

1962 Toyota Landcruiser
My wife and I are selling our dream project...

We almost completed the restoration, but life happens.
Body work is done; painted original "brown"; interior body is rhino-lined; new digital instrument cluster; new seat upholstery; all glass and doors are present; just purchased the electrical wiring harness and it needs to be installed along with the new seats.

For an experienced mechanic, this should be an easy set-up for a great vehicle. Like I said, this is my dream car and I hate to see it go. I can get pictures to you or have you stop by and see it (Omaha) if you are interested.

that one's been on marketplace for a couple weeks now. haven't checked it out.

--r

if you are interested, we can do a pre-purchase on it for you.

--r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom