Brush Guide Wire Kit.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

084runnerltd

SILVER Star
Threads
I have never explored having a brush guide wire kit on my truck and in fact, I never know the purpose of them until recently.

Anyway, I am looking to put some on my truck for an upcoming trip....I would remove them afterward and just reattach for trips.

I did some searching on mud and didn’t get one result...is there a different name they go by??

Also, do people just buy cables and “build” there own? I don’t think there is much to them other than cable and some attachments....?

I have the Slee blueberry bumper, but don’t have a roof rack...is it even possible without a roof rack to utilize a setup like this??

If I needed to purchase a roof rack I wouldn’t mind it, but with the lift and tires, I barely make it in the garage, so an easily removable roof rack would be ideal.

I am not super OCD, but I would prefer to keep the “character marks” / “pinstripping” to as little as possible.

Also, for people that have used these, would you say it makes a large differance in protecting the vehicle from brush?

Great thanks! I figured it went under a different name. Never have I had an issue on my Cruiser that wasn’t fully addressed on Mud.

Thanks!

Try searching for "Limb Risers"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom