Selling my 60 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, I'm fairly new here and I've never really interacted with the group.

I have been contemplating selling my 60 series cruiser and I really don't know where to start. So, I thought I'd reach out to this community to get some opinions.
I have an 87 fj60 that has a 3b engine out of an 81 bj60. The truck was originally from Arizona and so the rust it does have has started relatively recently. The paint is quite faided so I expect the rust to continue unless dealt with sooner than later. Nothing is rotten and the frame is in good shape. It needs tires and the interior is a bit rough.
I still love driving this thing, but with two young children I'm not prioritizing time/money that the truck needs to be fixed up. Additionally, my wife and I are planning a pretty significant move away from the region and have thus been down sizing. Unfortunately this is one of the things I love, but don't necessarily need :(
What are your thoughts?

about selling it or about a price? price is hard to say without seeing it or seeing pictures at least- prices of these seem to be all over the map. Rust is never a seller but it's sometimes a reality.

how much are you looking to get ?

Well, that's part of my issue. I have no idea how much it should be worth. There's pretty much no consistency around the internet. I have a couple of pictures, but i can get some better ones tomorrow.

20180622_073143.jpg

20180622_073133.jpg

20180622_073204.jpg

20180622_073259.jpg

3B, no turbo? Looks stock except for window tint. Do you know age of suspension? Any interior pics?

Non turbo.
Here's what I have for interior pictures.
I can work on getting more pictures later on. I'm a little busy this weekend.

20180623_102921.jpg

20180623_102801.jpg

20180623_102659.jpg

20180623_102401.jpg

20180623_102829.jpg

Hey, when are you guys meeting next?
I've wanted to come out for a while now, but It either doesn't work, or I just miss it.

Hey, when are you guys meeting next?
I've wanted to come out for a while now, but It either doesn't work, or I just miss it.

we have issues with meetings in the summer because lots of us are busy. It seems counter productive; for the cruiser 4x4 group to meet in the fall and winter pretty regularly and we have a hard time making meetings in the summer work due to scheduling... Both recent meetings have been cancelled but stay tuned.

I've met you once and have seen you(or more specifically your truck) around town.

I work for TAS and asked you about your land cruiser two years ago when our crew was pooring a concrete pad out front station 6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom