For Sale 14 Tacoma TRD Sport 4wd. 32k Tasteful Build. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

32k miles, daily driver. No accidents, serviced at Toyota all its life. I just finished the 30k maintenance a month ago. This truck was a dealership owner demo when it was sold new. Owner slapped every available option on it from Toyota and added the BFG All Terrains.

I have both sets of keys, all manuals from the factory and Warn winch manual that go with the truck. Receipts of the build. Toyota master tech (OCD personality) installed everything at my request and was billed through service. No mish mash or cutting corners. Its built right and correct and it shows.

I built this truck for overlanding use. My wife and I are adopting 3 kids so I need a bigger truck. I had every intention of keeping this forever hence no money spared in the upgrades. I took it two tracking last month and it did well. I love it when Jeep guys drool over a Tacoma. No reason to use the winch. I have operated the winch once when I first took delivery and works as a brand-new winch should.

This truck gets noticed EVERYWHERE! I get thumbs up from the lifted diesels around town. It performs well on the street and well on the trail. The OME suspension is well worth the money. Definite upgrade from factory.

There is a lien against the vehicle. I will send title upon receipt of the funds. The bank usually sends lien release within two weeks. Most states allow 30 days on a purchase agreement and title. I will not part this vehicle out so please do not ask.

This is a nice, well cared for low mile Tacoma. I have the Unlimited wash package and wash this truck 4-5 times a week. Pyrite Mica. $35,500.

Factory options and upgrades:

TRD Chrome Exhaust tip

TRD Catback exhaust system

Toyota Bed Extender

Weather Tech Molded Floor Mats – Front/Rear

Toyota Wheel Locks

Toyota Bed Cleats

Toyota BedStep

Aftermarket Additions:

ARB Deluxe Bullbar with winch mount kit & Fog Light upgrade kit

2 Inch Old Man Emu (OME) suspension kit

Warn M8000 Winch