Find Your Own Diesel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NicaNorth

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.nicanorth.com
Yes, the title is a little vague, but I wanted to throw this out there. I've really enjoyed being a part of the Mud community as it's been a great resource for me and hopefully I have helped a few fellow members along the way.

I added a new service to my business, which adds a kind of unique way to get yourself into a diesel Land Cruiser (if that's your taste). This service allows individuals to actually pick out their vehicle. Currently, where I source my imports, there are not huge warehouses filled with LCs up for auction. I literally search, test and purchase each one of my imports. This is an involved process, but also let's one see some incredible places all over the country. Places someone would never imagine visiting and getting immersed in a whole different culture.

This definitely isn't for everyone, but something I have been playing around with for a while. It feels appropriate to introduce this concept here. Please contact me with questions/concerns/thoughts.

You can find more details here:

Diesel Quest

Thanks.

Joey

Really cool idea. I don't have the funds to be able to do this today, but I hope to be able to do this sometime in the future. Good luck with the great idea.

Really cool idea. I don't have the funds to be able to do this today, but I hope to be able to do this sometime in the future. Good luck with the great idea.

Thanks, @Pauly

I know this isn't for everyone, but if you're going to drop some significant dough on a diesel LC, then why not pick it out yourself?

I am working on pricing to make it more affordable, but right now, to be safe, my advertised price is pretty accurate and takes into account the unpredictable issues that can arise when exporting/importing. Obviously, if things go smoothly and we strike better deals than intended (in terms of purchasing), then the price could be reduced by a couple thousand dollars.

The great thing is, I've already worked out several "bugs" in terms of doing business in Nicaragua and I know what to expect and also how long it can take to find the right rig.

I appreciate the feedback and welcome more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom