MIOBI Toys for Tots Event (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Art, I appreciate the offer and I might ask for help if I get stuck. I shouldn't act like it's a big deal, I'm just setting up a new board using the newest version of PHP, and a free portal mod. I've got a chat installed and I need to get a few more menu links installed, install "Garage" and that's about it. I'll add a few dark styles and call it good I think. Here's a link, the board isn't "live" yet but it is functional. I'm setting up the permissions so that specific forums\people will post to the portal news and announcement blocks, so I can get other people to help keep the dingin' thing current with happenings. Oh, and change that banner to something smaller.
MIOBI.ORG Portal

Thanks Art, I appreciate the offer and I might ask for help if I get stuck. I shouldn't act like it's a big deal, I'm just setting up a new board using the newest version of PHP, and a free portal mod. I've got a chat installed and I need to get a few more menu links installed, install "Garage" and that's about it. I'll add a few dark styles and call it good I think. Here's a link, the board isn't "live" yet but it is functional. I'm setting up the permissions so that specific forums\people will post to the portal news and announcement blocks, so I can get other people to help keep the dingin' thing current with happenings. Oh, and change that banner to something smaller.
MIOBI.ORG Portal

Well done sir! I like it a lot! Okay, your a geek, admit it! :grinpimp:

Who's in for this? Saturday and Sunday? Want to meet in Carlisle, say 8 AM at the Caseys on the SOUTH end of Carlisle and head down as a group? I bought $40 worth of fireworks, hope that works! :lol:
TEASING!

-Art

Hey is it one toy for each rig, or each in the truck?

I'd meet up w/ you in Carlisle, Art.

Hey is it one toy for each rig, or each in the truck?

I'd meet up w/ you in Carlisle, Art.

My understanding is that it's 1 toy for each rig. At least when I went to it back in 06 that's the way it was. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Unfortunately, the man is really sticking it to us the week after this event, so my sorry A will be locked in the library studying cardio while all of you are ripping up the trails. Hopefully I will be able to go on some runs next spring/early summer in the midst of studying for the board exams:eek:

YUp, one toy per rig. Sorry Nicholas that you can't make it, but it's for a good reason. Plenty of time to wheel after the schoolin' is done.

So we're meeting at the Casey's in Carlisle @ 8AM?

See ya then! I'll call you if we're running late. :)

I will be attending, but I don't know when my rider is going to show up yet, so I can't plan. He may not come down until Sunday, even. I doubt if I make it down that early on Sat. but you never know. Just don't wait for me if I am not there. It is not going to be a place for street tires the way the weather looks.

It is not going to be a place for street tires the way the weather looks.

Great. :frown:

There betta be wenches around for this cat!

Oh, and I got my CB fixed, Art, so I'll have it on ch 4 as well.

EDIT: Winches...not wenches, well, on second thought... ;)

Last edited:
Wow, now that was fun! There had to be at least 100+ rigs run through that place this weekend, that means a lot of happy kids come christmas time. I didn't take any pics as I was busy wheeling. I know others took pics and Dingman and his roommate had their video camera out, so I'm sure he'll have some videos to share. Thanks to all the Tall Corn Cruiser members and interested parties that attended.

P.S. I may never wheel my FJC again...this 40 is a tank.:grinpimp:

Here are some photos I took w/ my phone. Sorry for the low-quality shots, but I forgot my digital camera, and these will have to do.

Chris (Church Crawler) coming up what I believe is called Love Crack (?):
t4tchrislovecrackoa6.jpg

CRAW stuck photo #1:
t4tstuck1ga3.jpg

Same mud hole, but looking out passenger side (my BIL was a bit scared - ha!):
t4tstuck2ns7.jpg

CRAW stuck in another mud hole:
t4tstuck3fp7.jpg

Mud Hole from pic directly above:
t4tmud2jc6.jpg

My FJC and Larry's - Larry's did some WORK on Saturday:
t4tfjs2ad7.jpg

Thanks for the help getting out of the mud to Larry and Chris - couldn't have had as much fun out there if it wasn't for you two.

Hey mark, looks like you finally found a use for the bumper 'wings'. !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom