Trailers | Campers | RVs

Classifieds: Trailer, Campers, Motorhomes, Recreational Vehicles

Filter by prefix:

Modified M416 Overlanding trailer w/ telescoping platform + Roof top tent (RTT) + awning Great way to ease your family into camping + overlanding Purchased FEB2018 from an overlander in LA who purchased the M416 trailer stock. The previous owner then added/built the telescoping platform and created this for overlanding w/ his family. When we purchased it we were just beginning to get into overlanding and needed something light and a place to keep all our gear so we could leave for trips quickly. We didn't want an RTT permanently on our vehicle. Also wanted the ability to haul material if needed as a standard utility trailer. It’s performed beautifully and we’re now progressing to a flatbed camper unit. The roof top tent platform has...
2020 Kimberley Karavan Eco-Suite Signature White Internal Options: Black leather seating Black cabinets with white countertops Queen foam mattress Swing away toilet for full shower access 2 toilet options: Wrappon Green - hard mount (currently in the karavan) Natures Head composting toilet Internal Microwave Diesel Space Heater - 2kW rated Diesel Ceramic cooktop Magnetic Curtains Upper & Lower Seat Bunk Conversion - bunk extensions AC with Heat pump with Bluetooth phone controls 3000 watt inverter (can run AC on it for a short period of time) Power management options: 400 amp hours Lithium DC-DC Booster for Anderson Charging WiTi Wireless Light Connection (spare one of these) - I never got to work correctly so I just use as...
I purchased this Helder Packmule trailer in February 1989 (I still have the certificate of origin) to increase family trip hauling capacity behind my Jeep when we were living in north Texas. In 1998 we moved to the Ozark Mountains in northwest Arkansas and I modified the trailer to easily convert it between that trip hauling usage – or to it being a canoe and kayak trailer for trips to our local scenic Mulberry and Buffalo Rivers. It has now aged about 35 years, and so have I. Our kids are long gone out of the house, I have retired from the University of Arkansas so I am no longer leading student trips to the rivers, and my 2008 four door Wrangler with its big roof rack hauls the two boats for my wife and me just fine. It is time for...
2015 Taxa Cricket for sale in Southern California. We bought it early 2020 in Montana and have had awesome adventures with it. Previous owner was an aircraft mechanic and he did some nice, simple upgrades. Not in a big rush to sell but we can definitely use the driveway space. Everything is in great working condition. No issues at all. Standard features: Engel Dual Volt (12V DC/120 V AC) 43 quart chest refrigerator/freezer, Elgena 12V (200W) 10 liter hot water heater, Zamp 80 W water proof solar panel with controller, and Thule rack. New/Additional features: Steel rear roof hinges (aluminum hinge replacement), Front stabilizing jacks (Jan. 2019), Duracell 100 AH AGM deep cycle battery (Feb. 2019), Bogart Engineering Tri-Metric...
Homemade trailer from the 70s for sale. Almost 8' long. Bit over 4' wide between the wheel wells, so will almost fit a sheet of plywood but not quite. Gate/ramp pins can be finicky, but mostly workable. I added LED lights because the old ones did not work well. The LED lights work well, but the wiring is exposed and could be better. Has leaf and coil springs, and shocks. Nice height for an offroad trailer. 2" ball hitch that is hard to engage unless it's flat. Flat 4 connector for wiring and no brakes. Has a matching spare. Tires are still pretty new, one has a very slow leak. Left hub is left hand threaded. Not the best pulling trailer and not the worst. The suspension is pretty light duty. It starts to bottom out around 1k pounds...
FOR SALE: 2011 Chaser Trailer from Adventure Trailers, Inc. Original Owner. Purchased new in July of 2011 and equipped with the following: Chaser Trailer Kit VIN Chassis, Trailing Arm Suspension with air struts, Cargo Box with gas strut assisted lid, Drop Leg Jack, Rubber Matting, Cargo Tie Downs, 2” Rear Accessory Receiver. Standard Powder Coat Color: White with Black Chassis & Fenders Steel Powder Coated Nose Box Two AT Gas Can Holders (Scepter or NATO) for Trailer 19 Gallon roto-mold water tank with 1.25' opening, 1/2' drain plug and pump Stainless Steel sink with drain hose Fiamma F35 Pro 2.2M, brackets with double extension brackets Electric Braked Axle Upgrade with 10' drums, includes break-away kit Utility shelf for Chaser...
This ad is old. Trailer not currently for sale. Updated May 2023. Hello, I have for sale my 2021 Taxa Outdoors Woolly Bear Utility trailer. Mounted on it is an Autohome Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 and QuickPitch 20 Second Awning. The Trailer: Taxa Outdoors Woolly Bear. Great little trailer. Holds all the gear I need and then some. Fits into my 82.5” low garage door opening. I had to replace the axle after the original failed. It was replaced with a Timbren Axleless suspension system, bigger 6k brakes and 6 lug rims. Performs flawlessly now. Professionally repaired by Iron Bear Trailer here in Denver. The tent: Autohome Maggiolina Grand Tour 360. Size Small, Extra Long. It has only been slept in about 6 times. Surrounded with...
Excellent condition 2014 XV2 offroad trailer with both 5 and 6 lug hubs and both Ark Articulating Off-Road Coupler for 2" Receivers and pintle hitch and receiver. Wheels are aluminum Fifteen52 Analog Grey with a 5-lug pattern and the tires are Cooper Discoverer S/T Maxx LT 255/80 R17. Has ~20,000 miles on it. Length 155.5", width 79", ground clearance 16", bed 59" W x 89" L x 19" H, dry weight 1200lb, capacity (GVWR) 3500lb Large front toolbox/bin, heavy duty fold down and detachable tailgate, elevating roof rack, galley table system 18"x84" (ordered custom without cutout which makes the table more utilitarian - can still use a sink under the faucet), self-elevating roof rack, trailer lighting is all LED. Electrical includes AC outlets...
Extremely Clean and Complete Turn-Key and even more! Super Light Weight w/offroad lift and taller tires Fiberglass construction thru-out - no rattling apart! $22,500 Bed can be made up as king, queen, double or twin Wet bath - toilet, shower, sink 2 burner Suburban range Microwave Dometic 3-way fridge Range cover Sink cover / cutting board All lighting inside and out LED Exterior LED colored area light mounted on Casita frame w/remote control 16,000 Btu furnace Upgraded 25 gallon fresh water tank w/quick fill connection Black / gray tanks 2 Renogy 100 watt solar panels w/mounted charge controller setup as portable 20’ extension cable for solar panels TV shelf Cable ready Bubble levels Fantastic Fan w/Maxx Air cover to be able to...
SmittyBilt and iKamper 2.0 on 35" Patagonia Milestar Great condition with minimal usage. iKamper has almost zero use dual 100ah batteries Blackstone cooktop bluetooth led rock lights on frame custom swing out for 3rd wheel switch panel shown and wired for solar with controller ARK jack fully articulating hitch Ready to roll out to wherever folding table etc We just don't use it and are thinning down on the excessive toys, just work and baby stuff currently, everything else is on the back burner till that settles. Can provide detailed photos to anyone interested... $14k obo
Selling my 2018 Patriot X1-GT. Lightly used, in excellent condition, and always garaged. Fully loaded. Moving so priced to sell. Asking $33,500. A new X1 as mine is configured starts at $53,000 plus, and mine is in like new condition, so a chance to get a Patriot at a $20,000 savings. In addition, sale will include 4 flat pack storage bags that fit perfectly in trailer storage compartment ($299), two Patriot Campers mesh ground mats ($409.00), and Patriot screw peg kit with storage bag ($79.99). Will also include an Overland Solar Bugout 130 watt solar charger blanket ($595.00). Happy to answer any questions.
$75, New brake axle sized for M-101 CDN 1/4 ton military trailer (5' long) with new drums in 5x5.5 pattern fits Toyota 4x4, also may fit Chevy/GMC 4x4 Included are a pair of 10"x2.5" manual parking brake backing plates (with very little wear) off a M101 CDN Canadian surplus 1/4 ton trailer produced in 1992 that bolt right on, plus a new Dexter Hydraulic Duo Servo (for the right side, a mis-ship the supplier let me keep) backing plate. Includes two different length pairs of u-bolts, spring perches, bearings and caps, and other hardware Leftover parts from adding road brakes to our 1992 M-101 CDN Canadian Forces surplus trailer Everything you need (except cabling and parking brake lever) to put parking brakes on your small...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom