Lets just call it "Spring Cleaning" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Eco 45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Base of the Three Sisters Mountains Oregon
Website
www.eco-offroad.com
Looks like I am going to be building a new shop a few miles down the road latter this year and would like to "clean" out a few items I don't want to move or sell to fund new equipment for the shop. Couple FJ45's for $10K each, Land Rovers and Parts all located in Bend OR---open to offers. For more details and photos:

Eco-OffRoad, LLC: For Sale

4241702277_1d29b64fcc.jpg
5518187105_7c1cc89462.jpg
5596676165_ca348a72ba.jpg
5596675705_ec72624596.jpg

Last edited:
Ill take the green one....seriously...lets talk

PM sent, Email sent, Carrier pigeon, smoke signals

Chris

Last edited:
Chris is first in line for the Green FJ45---ie sale pending just waiting on funds! The carrier pigeon brought me the message first.

I still have a White FJ45 with V8 for sale as well.

Ill take the green one....seriously...lets talk

PM sent, Email sent, Carrier pigon, smoke signals

Chris

Last edited:
Land Rover 101 FC

are you selling that orange Land Rover 101 FC also. I just realized that you bought it - I think. How much are you asking? I offered $500 less than you when you bought it back in January.

Sno Dawg

Money sent $$$$$$. actually waiting on answer check or transfer ??

Finally...........I have a 45...sweeeeeeeeet...my 6yr old daughter already loves it..just by the pics

Money sent $$$$$$. actually waiting on answer check or transfer ??

Finally...........I have a 45...sweeeeeeeeet...my 6yr old daughter already loves it..just by the pics

Congrats Brother guess you will heading up to the 45 run this year :steer:

Yes I am selling the Orange Land Rover 101 and recently listed it on Ebay. Not trying to make any money but just trying to break even--between the vehicle purchase, shipping an oversize vehicle, registration fees, full service and some miscellaneous parts that it needed. I have been watching this truck since it was first built and lusted after it then, but was way out of my price range. A deal came up and I thought I would be able to keep it---but as with life things change and choices to be made. So I made sure the truck is ready for the next owner to enjoy by taking care of a few issues.

are you selling that orange Land Rover 101 FC also. I just realized that you bought it - I think. How much are you asking? I offered $500 less than you when you bought it back in January.

Sno Dawg

Bump from a buyer :D

The White FJ45 that I have will be up and running in a day or two so that it will be easier to ship as I have been getting several calls from on the other side of the country. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom