CT26 available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BreckenridgeCruiser

I break things.
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
teqtach.com
I know of a rebuilt CT26 that a buddy has. it was rebult by some guy he says is a toyota turbo guru (I can find his name out). It was built to stock specs so no changes to the A/R numbers (that no one knows). it is the turbo for the celica/MR2 3sgte and not the bigger Supra one. It would be perfect for a 3B or even an H series if you want spool at lower RPM.

He spent $400 on the rebuild and would like that out of it. Nothing more. Great deal for someone that wants a turnkey turbo to build an all toyota kit.

Thanks!

Update:

The turbo was built by Jim LeTour from TEC Turbo. He is highly regarded in the toyota turbo world.

The turbo was rebuilt due to an incorrect diagnosis on a smoking engine. It was assumed that the turbo was overoiling and causing smoking at boost. The turbo was rebuilt and during the rebuilding process, it was determined that the enigine was rebuilt with Normally Aspirated specs and had major blowby. This caused the smoking and the turbo was not involved. The turbo was rebuilt and rebalanced professionally so I assume all bushings and seals were replaced as well as any and all worn parts.

So we have a newly rebuilt turbo that was never blow on had an issue. He even mounted it and drove 20-30 miles to tets it and it boosted super smoothly.

He has $400 i the rebuild and would like to get $450 for the whole thing. Not bad as a worn one at a junkyard is $150 for the housings and still needs a rebuild.

Hey neighbor- I'm definitely interested, but it may take me a couple of weeks to shake up the cash- Is it still available?

Pm sent....

I'm out....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom