Builds My First Land Cruiser! Just Discovered this Forum. (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How's Hawaii? We need more pics, c'mon, we love the 80 on the beach!

That has to be the most immature, rudest posted request I've ever read.

What an ass.

The kid in California that dropped an anti-LGBT derogatory term in his first post on MUD already claimed this title. Twice.

I'm going to delete my last posts, as they have no purpose here, ask that y'all do the same, but wish to explain, first.

@ton504 stole my line.

Most the vocal participants on mud know this, the reason I was tagged in the second or third post in this thread, but I was wrong in assuming that, FOR THE SAKE OF HUMOR, it was common knowledge.

I'm usually the ass that asks for pics, hence the irony of the last few posts.

It was obvious he was joking about pics of the wife. Y'all are getting old. Or lame. Sorry I missed the anti-LGBT post!!!!

How's Hawaii? We need more pics, c'mon, we love the 80 on the beach!
Hawaii is beautiful! Here is a panoramic shot of the Wai'anae Mountains.
image.jpg

Finally got my LC on some trails out at Ka'ena point, gorgeous day on the coastal trails, beaches were amazing, sun was blazing, water was warm! So many pictures, maybe it should be its own post?

Bet it is a blast!! Gotta bring my wife and kiddo to Hawaii one day, been there for a day in 97.LOL

Hawaii is beautiful! Here is a panoramic shot of the Wai'anae Mountains.
View attachment 1096140
Finally got my LC on some trails out at Ka'ena point, gorgeous day on the coastal trails, beaches were amazing, sun was blazing, water was warm! So many pictures, maybe it should be its own post?

If you had a Hawaiian 80 thread, I'd subscribe as a daily reader!

It looks so beautiful there.

Nice pics of Hawaii. Yes pls more pics of the sceneries. Is your fiancé or husband taking the pictures?

This is a great community for LC and Ive learn so much. One of the favorite place to visit after Japan. For sure my kids will enjoy the beach and sand. Tnks again for sharing.

post as many pics you want Jen, its your thread! ;)

Nice pics of Hawaii. Yes pls more pics of the sceneries. Is your fiancé or husband taking the pictures?

This is a great community for LC and Ive learn so much. One of the favorite place to visit after Japan. For sure my kids will enjoy the beach and sand. Tnks again for sharing.
Thanks! Some pictures taken by me and some by my husband. I agree this is s great community, already learned so much from this forum.

Wish it remained here, I look forward to it each day. Love all of the pics!

Jen, what kind of seat covers are those.? they look pretty plush.
Don't know for sure, they were on when I got it. They're nice though, I'll see if I can find a label on them.

Welcome aboard!

I used to rock climb up there near Ka'ena point when I was stationed in Pearl. I loved the island but not so much the traffic and the people. Great looking 80 and you have certainly come to the right place for information. Make sure you have a solid spare at the point. The rocks up there can be pretty sharp and you'll slice a sidewall or blow the bead in a hurry. The compressor setup is a great idea for running on the sand.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom