Arizona TLCA chapter? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jeeps vs Cruisers

Most of the people I wheeled with were good natured Jeep owners. and yes, brand loyalty came up quite a bit. The main issue was how the hell was I staying up with them and following their line when I had open axles and they were all running lockers in the rear and some on both axles. The only time I had to rely on them for assistance was a deep stream crossing at Civa Falls and I just keep spinning those two wheels in the sand.
I've since put ARBs front and rear and now what they say - well, it can't be posted here.

Tools R Us said:
But, that's not unusual for you?:D

I guess you're right Tools. Everytime I cross the border into Mexico the hands on the clock turn counterclockwise for me and life slows down to a crawl. The length of my hair puts me somewhere in the mid 70's and my Fj62 is a 1988. I hated the 90's w/ a marriage, job changes, & a divorce. A re-marriage and seperation with the same woman mind you (she wanted the 1/2 of the 1/2 she missed the first time around) has left me a bit sour toward this decade. I guess all I need is to become friends with DR. WHO and hitch a ride back to when Rock was Rock, just living together was a good thing, and for a good smoke you rolled it yourself.;)

Cantinero said:
I guess all I need is to become friends with DR. WHO and hitch a ride back to when Rock was Rock, just living together was a good thing, and for a good smoke you rolled it yourself.;)

Word!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom