2016 Coal Mine Cruiser Classic (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As was mentioned on your forum, cabins book up quickly and far in advance. It was announced at the raffle last year that people should book immediately after the event, Sunday or Monday latest.
FWIW I have heard from a lot of Gotham members that cabins are booked already too... you are not alone. I hope you work it out...

I wasn't there this year, but I can understand why you said that.
We'll work on a solution.

Thanks Jon. My pocketbook appreciates it.
OK, I finally got a reply from Twin Grove regarding the tent camping for this year. THey have agreed to open up the fairway section of the frisbee golf course to tent camping. I have attached the map that they sent me outlining the areas for tents.

TwinGroveTentCamping2016.jpg

Thanks Jon

Ditto. Fight has been booked!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Nathan, start practicing! [It's The End Of The World As We Know It]

Gary, 'Tonight's The Night."

Jon, send me a set list.;) Jukebox Mark is coming!

Last edited:
17th annual WOW!

No songs with more than 3 cords allowed.

A reminder to all that have yet to register for our great event... June 14 is fast approaching and is the last day to have an event tee(s) included in your registration bag. They will be available for purchase at the event, but we can't guarantee we'll have your size.

So what are you waiting for?? Get to it!

Registration can be found here at Coal Mine Cruiser Classic - Gotham City Land Cruisers

A little less than 2 weeks remaining to guarantee an event shirt with some very cool artwork. Registration closes June 30.

Mike Stevens gave a review of the caterer we've hired this year for CMCC 2016. Pictures and review:
#blazingswine | Facebook

I had a chance to sample our Coal Mine caterer who was serving-up the goods last night at a local winery here in HBG.
I had a half-n-half: pulled pork and beef with a side of slaw. Both meats were EXCELLENT with the pork taking the Blue Ribbon. Had them put the sauce on the side and used it sparingly as the meats were perfectly smoked and the pork (especially) was moist and sweet.
There was no prepared trays of meat either. Each order was filled by the guys at the table as your order was placed. Slaw, tater salad, mac salad and sauce are all made from scratch: nothing store bought.

Can’t wait to do this again. It was amazing.

– Mike –

Nice Mark. I'll bring some libations harkening back to SnT and ABQ days.

:lol:

See you then.

Nice Mark. I'll bring some libations harkening back to SnT and ABQ days.

:lol:

See you then.

Event just ratcheted up a notch!:bounce:

Mike Stevens gave a review of the caterer we've hired this year for CMCC 2016. Pictures and review:
#blazingswine | Facebook

I had a chance to sample our Coal Mine caterer who was serving-up the goods last night at a local winery here in HBG.
I had a half-n-half: pulled pork and beef with a side of slaw. Both meats were EXCELLENT with the pork taking the Blue Ribbon. Had them put the sauce on the side and used it sparingly as the meats were perfectly smoked and the pork (especially) was moist and sweet.
There was no prepared trays of meat either. Each order was filled by the guys at the table as your order was placed. Slaw, tater salad, mac salad and sauce are all made from scratch: nothing store bought.

Can’t wait to do this again. It was amazing.

– Mike –

Drool.

A reminder to all that have yet to register for our great event... June 14 is fast approaching and is the last day to have an event tee(s) included in your registration bag. They will be available for purchase at the event, but we can't guarantee we'll have your size.

So what are you waiting for?? Get to it!

Registration can be found here at Coal Mine Cruiser Classic - Gotham City Land Cruisers

CMCC has been on my schedule all year, but it does not look like I can spare the time for a week off. Work is out of control.

Have a great time. Enjoy the great food. Sounds great.

Last edited:
CMCC has been on my schedule all year, but it does not looking like I can spare the time for a week off. Work is out of control.

Have @HENDOG drive you up Larry. You'll be back SO FAST they'll hardly miss you!

CMCC has been on my schedule all year, but it does not looking like I can spare the time for a week off. Work is out of control.

Unacceptable. I was booked for that week also, but it was non-negotiable for me. I've missed every other event in the last 2 years. Not missing this one.

True. Very unacceptable. I took off time for Katie's med school graduation and for GSMTR... the result was everyone failed to do anything they had committed to.

I enjoy the event and the company.

Even more important is Melissa enjoys it too, plus riding in the truck with me. Fact is stranger than fiction. She is 19 now and there are only a few more opportunities for her to join me for events like CMCC before career and new commitments take her in other directions.

We will be missing you, so post up a few shots and videos so we can pretend that we made it to the 17th CMCC.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom