2016 Coal Mine Cruiser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Couldn't you have waited to post that until AFTER I got through TSA screening!:p

Even tho this was the smallest turnout of the 3 CMCCs I've been to, I had SO much fun hanging out with old friends again. Trunks of memories.

Like the governator, I'LL BE BAAK!

Last edited:
P.S. Tell Rich to call me.

Coal Mine Cruiser Classic 2016 is officially in the books! Thank you to everyone, from Gotham staff to the attendees, you truly make it the great event that it is and continue to make it great after 17 years. We had four, count 'em 4, great days of wheeling and good weather, albeit a bit warm and dusty. Great people, great food, a fantastic raffle and Toyotas...what could be better? So thank you again and we look forward to seeing everyone again next year.

Don't forget CMCC 2017 is schedule for July 12-15. Mark your calendars now!

Great times as usual. Thanks guys and girls. Looking forward to next year!

You managed to capture the exact moment that something in my front end started popping. You can hear three pops as I come down that hill.

Sounded like branches breaking....
Yes it did, but something is definitely binding when the front end is engaged. I believe is the xfer case front output shaft.

Hey!

Wait a sec now.

As soon as I walked back in to the shop today, I realized something was missing:
image.jpeg

Yeah for whatever reason they stopped giving out awards a few years ago. Guess they got tied of giving me the worst carnage award.:meh:

Yeah for whatever reason they stopped giving out awards a few years ago. Guess they got tied of giving me the worst carnage award.:meh:

As Nathan Shirley said, @StaleAle would have won that one handily before he ever hit the trailhead.

Enjoyed my first CMCC - thanks to all the organizers, sponsors and good to meet many of you.

Happy trails,

James

Hey guys thank you again for another great event love hanging with you all and wheeling, also my kids had a great time thanks to everyone in attendance for helping me celebrate Ellie's birthday I'm sure she will remember it for a very long.
See you at the fall gathering, kids are planning already for it.
Thanks again Jonathan

Hey guys thank you again for another great event love hanging with you all and wheeling, also my kids had a great time thanks to everyone in attendance for helping me celebrate Ellie's birthday I'm sure she will remember it for a very long.
See you at the fall gathering, kids are planning already for it.
Thanks again Jonathan

Jonathan, call me if you want that tub. Jim took a pass because of logistics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom