2016 Coal Mine Cruiser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just registered but before I paid, it gave me my summary but it was saying 0 for drivers shirts and I had the 3x box checked. I even did a redo but the same result. Anyone else have this happen?

I'm still waiting to hear from my co-pilot before I register; I'll post up results.

CMCC has been on my schedule all year, but it does not look like I can spare the time for a week off. Work is out of control.

Have a great time. Enjoy the great food. Sounds great.

One of the many pictures that come to mind when I relive my CMCC memory book is seeing Melissa in the passenger seat, head down, deeply engrossed in the book of the week as you two bounce along down the trail. :steer: You two will be missed!

I just registered but before I paid, it gave me my summary but it was saying 0 for drivers shirts and I had the 3x box checked. I even did a redo but the same result. Anyone else have this happen?

I'll forward this to our web guy but I think that was telling you about EXTRA shirts... I'll let you know if there is a problem... PM me your real name please.

One of the many pictures that come to mind when I relive my CMCC memory book is seeing Melissa in the passenger seat, head down, deeply engrossed in the book of the week as you two bounce along down the trail. :steer: You two will be missed!

Similar to this?
20160516_135952.jpg

She is not a fan when I take her picture any more, but she hides it so well

I'm still waiting to hear from my co-pilot before I register; I'll post up results.

OK. Not sure what I paid for, but at $172 for two people, I think it covered two shirts...and then some.:eek:

Friendly reminder that tomorrow is the last day to register to guarantee yourself an event tee. Registration closes for good on June 30.

I just checked the site and it's not loading. I'm interested in attending this year with my 80 and a buddy, and two other buddies one in a LR Series II (that's ok if a Rover turns up I assume, he knows about the shaming : ).

Is there another link I can use to register?

Thanks, and looking forward.

James

I just checked the site and it's not loading. I'm interested in attending this year with my 80 and a buddy, and two other buddies one in a LR Series II (that's ok if a Rover turns up I assume, he knows about the shaming : ).

Is there another link I can use to register?

Thanks, and looking forward.

James
Sorry James, website issues. Try this link:
Registration - Gotham City Land Cruisers

I forgot to add a couple more t shirts on my registration. Is it possible to still order some? Who could I contact?

I forgot to add a couple more t shirts on my registration. Is it possible to still order some? Who could I contact?

Sorry but the shirt order has already been placed with our printer. There will be shirts available for purchase at the event.

Quick question - I registered, but am finalizing dates I can get away during the week. Also a buddy is interested in joining me, but on the fence. Can I add a person or an additional day after tomorrow? And do I need to select which days I go beforehand? Planning on doing Thursday and Friday nights.

Thanks in advance, and looking forward!

James

ps - excited to check out Beno's BJ70

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom