2010 4Runner? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm heading into the mountains tomorrow and will get some more pics.

Will Toyota ever build 4Runners with removeable top again like the old skool style?

I love these new 4Runners I think they are handsome looking. I love all Toyota vehicles. But my main ambition has always been trying to own a 70 series Land Cruiser pick up.

I am in USA and as you all know LC70 series are not available in the US market.

Bought the trail edition with rear locker today! Better change my signature! They had a 2010 FJ Cruiser with the trail package that was almost the same color as the sand beige as the 40 I'm restring. It wold have been cool to have them side by side in the garage but I liked the 4 door seating and the "party mode"

Yeah, that's right. The new runner's have a party mode button on the dash! I s***e you not! It transfers most of the sound (15 speakers) to the rear so you can tailgate with better sound. I can't believe they would waste their time with such a feature but it's funny as h3ll to have a party button on the dash!

check it out

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13746_7-10367908-48.html

I couldn't do any wheeling with the sales lady in it (as much as I tried!) so I'll give some reviews in the weeks to come!

Last edited:
Why in the world are they only offering the 2.7 in a 2WD? Are they offering a 5-speed yet? You know, a MANUAL?? AFAIK, they killed it with the 4th gen.

Why in the world are they only offering the 2.7 in a 2WD? Are they offering a 5-speed yet? You know, a MANUAL?? AFAIK, they killed it with the 4th gen.

The 2.7 is a MPG leader for Toyota's overall manufacturer MPG score. The restrictions are tightening up and everyone has to buck up the MPG numbers.

The 2.7 is a MPG leader for Toyota's overall manufacturer MPG score. The restrictions are tightening up and everyone has to buck up the MPG numbers.

Even still... They absolutely cannot offer the 2.7 in a 4WD chassis? :confused:

Also, the 4WD model gets 3.73's, while the 2WD model gets 4.56's... :mad:

129_0912_03_z+2010_toyota_4runner_trail+stuck_on_rocks.jpg

Big picture. But looks like its running Rubicon

I really like this truck, but why did they have to make the taillights protrude so far out from the body? Just waiting to get ripped off by a tree.

I picked up the SR5 4x4 Premium for my wife...It will be my wheeling rig in 5 years! Can't wait!

Hey Jacque I just got the rear cargo cover from you! Thanks for the excellent service!

So can a trail version be ordered without a moonroof? On the Toyota site both the SR5/Limited can be ordered without….

I tried and it shows the moonroof as standard on the trail.

Has anyone tried to buy a car online such as cardirect.com ? Going to dealers, at least in NY, is the worst experience of a lifetime.
I'm seriously thinking getting the 2010 SR5 for my wife within the next few months. Anything to look for in the 4 runner?, It will be a commuting vehicle for my wife and kid. Can't wait to trade her old nissan altima !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom