2010 4Runner? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looks more like a Troopy too..... Hm.... :hmm:

Every new generation gets a little bigger than the last it seems. Maybe they will add a "Trail Team" edition to the line up but that might come off a little silly.

Rear looks like a typical modern 4Runner... Front is covered by a bra, so I can't really tell.

Kinda looks like a slightly modified four door fj!
It would be nice if it could actually wheel!

Being 6'4" I don't fit in the current generation 4Runner...looks like the there may be more head room soon.:)
2010 4Runner.jpg

Tires look overally skinny and tall. Very interesting.

Let's hope Mr. T put down his ugly stick when he restyled new 4Rnr.
Not a fan of the current gen's exterior. Although 06+ does look much better after opening up the wheel wells a bit.

Current LC/LX is just bizarro to me.

This is from edmunds.

Hi:

Attached is a link to a .pdf file, 2010 4Runner dealer order form. It contains detail info on the new model. The production is scheduled to start in Aug with estimated arrival date of late September to Early Oct at the dealers.

The link is:
Download 10 4Runner VOAS COST EN pdf for free at Uploading.com

This site makes you wait 60 second, watching their add, before it allows the download, but it is public and free.

Please note this information is from Canada and the trims and options may be different in US (as it is today).

No rear diff lock mentioned.

That pic with the skinny tires looks like it's way higher than a 4th gen. More along the lines of the 3rd gen for clearance.

In the pdf it also stated that the v8 is discontinued!?
Looks like the 4.0liter 1gr-fe is modified to have dual vvti as well.

Last edited:
New Car and Driver stated new 4Runner would be more like a 4 door FJ. If anyone finds a picture, please post it. Thanks.

I'm all for a wider wheel opening for more tire options and the increased clearance... maybe I had better wait on a 4th gen purchase and just jump from 3rd to 5th:D The trail edition might be sweet!

Latest teaser pic from Toyota. Not much hanging down.
2010_toyota_4runner3.jpg

Which tires are those?

I like the grill material, the metal grate. Getting ready to install that on the 100.

The front just screams FORESTER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom